Sesame Street Google Doodles

dwmckim

Reaction score
At the current time i'm typing, when you visit Google, Big Bird's legs are in place of the 'L" in the logo.

("Big Bird isn't a letter of the alphabet...")

Hopefully they'll do something with Cookie Monster's eyes in place of the double O's.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That is SO awesome. :super: And, for anyone interested, the photos of the Muppets for the Google appearances were done by friend of The Muppet Mindset, Louis Henry Mitchell. :wisdom:

EDIT: I just got an e-mail from Louis telling me to keep an eye on Google everyday up until November 10th. He says there's a great surprise at the end. So keep your eyes peeled! :insatiable:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I try to avoid Google at all cost, but this I just HAD to see, and this is the greatest Google logo ever, lol.

sesameguy

Reaction score
Hopefully they'll do something with Cookie Monster's eyes in place of the double O's.
This is an awesome idea! I hope they consider it for next week and the official anniversary day.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
On the Mexican version of Google, Abelardo appears too!

EDIT: And the other foreign sites have their original characters on their sites too!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And now the race begins to identify the Muppets on the various international Google pages.

*Starts googling, no, not searching for stuff on Google... Googling eyes around instead. :insatiable: