1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Google Doodles

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by dwmckim, Nov 4, 2009.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I know what you mean, I was hoping for Pino for the Dutch logo, since we've got Big Bird in our logo, and Abelardo in the Mexican logo.
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Drtooth. In that case Snowths, the Muppet girl you asked about might be Abigail. Check the Wiki so you can tell us please.
    *Waits... Are you back yet?
  3. D'Snowth

Yep, that's her - Abigail from Rechov Sumsum.
  4. The Count

*In :) voice: Oh good.

*Slides a fruit punch down to Snowths.
  5. D'Snowth

*Darts eyes back and forth*

Good thing MrsPepper isn't here at the moment...

*Takes a swig*

BARP! Mmm! This is a particularly good brew... what's the seeeeeecrut?
  6. The Count

The secret? Fruitcake. :zany:
    Now serving #40... *Puts out a birdseed milkshake. *Turns around to put money in the machine that sorts out the spare change and dollar bills.
  7. D'Snowth

Um, 'scuze me, but I resennnt that... not that thur's nething wrong with it...
  8. The Count

Well, would you prefer *(insert joke yelled out by Ryan Stylles when Collin and that other non-Kathy Greenwood woman were squirrels).
  9. D'Snowth

You know... SteVe is mad at me for bringin' The Squirrely Squirrels into the pic... *Pause* chure... but I tooollllld him, I sez to him, I sed... Stove... you can't be the attention of center forever... it be time to bring in nooooooooooooooooobies... and thatz why he not talking to me right now... *Finishes punch* I can haz another?
  10. The Count

Sure. *Puts glass under the tap, fills it, then gives it back to Snowths. Meh... So how's that pretty li'l Jeanie?
  11. D'Snowth

*Starts sniffling* I don't knooooooowww... I gots a restraining or-dur signed by Mizzzzzzzmiller... it sez I can't come near that precious lil' angel for a yearrrrrr...

*Starts crying*

This isn't fair! I never hurted her...

*Hasn't even finished the current glass*

Hit me again...
  12. The Count

Ooookay. *Clown mallet falls from the ceiling, bopping Snowths.

Oh li'l Jeanie, you've got so much love... <333
  13. D'Snowth

*Stars start dancing around head*

Thank you so much...

*Falls to the floor, out cold*
  14. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Well if the plan is for US Google to change everyday, i wouldn't be surprised if (actually i would expect) the international versions do the same.
  15. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Google Headline w/Big Bird Legs

(as usual,if I put this in the wrong place,move it,OK?10 Q!)
    I logged Online this morning & saw Google w/:wisdom: legs! I thought that was very cute & clever of them to celebrate Sesame Street's 40th Birthday!
  16. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

i seen it too :):wisdom: i saved it to my photobucket *still wishing the days of Sesame with MORE Big Bird and NO elmo*:attitude:
  17. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Oops...thought I was the first one to see it.Sah-ree!
  18. D'Snowth

*Comes too*

*Has massive sugar-headache/hangover*

What... happened... uughhh...
  19. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

Dwmckim- It looks like Google heard about your cool Cookie Monster idea. :) Thanks for passing along the inspiration!
  20. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member