1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Google Doodles

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by dwmckim, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I'd like to predict that Telly probably won't be appearing...as he never does ever anywhere...Poor guy!
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Not particularly fond of today's Elmo logo... not necessarily because I'm not fond of Elmo to begin with, but rather, the way they did his eyes look kind of creepy... like Kermit without the pupils or something...
  3. Beauregard

I disagree. I think it really shows that Elmo is laughing and shaking all the letters here. I think it's cute! This Google malarky is really raising SS's profile I think!
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Probably worried how he'd look on a corporate logo...
  6. Beauregard

Haha! Bless...He could have replaced the O's with Triangles though :p
  7. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

La la la la, La la la la, Google logo. ;)
  8. APRena

APRena New Member

I was wondering if there was going to be a thread for these....

I loved the Oscar and Cookie logos, but I agree with Snowth. Elmo's eyes are making me OCD, they're Kermit-ish shape and just WRONG. Didn't really like the Bert & Ernie logo either. It was cute, but it didn't "fit" the real logo, they didn't really replace a letter or anything creative. :/
  9. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

dont forget big bird's feet i liked that one the best after cookie monster
  10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Maybe that's why the poor guy's so nuerotic!
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yeah...he looks kinda Asian. (Sorry...first thing that came to mind). The Oscar one yesterday was really cool. I feel like Grover will show up in one of these soon.
  12. D'Snowth

I'd love to see a Grover one, personally. :super: :super: :super:
  13. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Still love to see a Moishe Oofnik one, though...
  14. Muppetplus

Muppetplus New Member

How about a Mr. Hooper one? ;)
  15. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I've enjoyed these. Can't wait to see more.

I liked Oscar's google the best so far.
  16. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

6! 6 new Google logos...ha...ha...ha...ha! :batty:
  17. D'Snowth

I LOVE IT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

This is so froggin' awesome! I mean seriously, Count has really grown on me recently, not that I didn't already like him to begin with, but for some reason, he's just really grown on me even more as of late!

:batty: :batty: :batty:
  18. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

OMG - i LOVE this! This would be the last one before the grand finale and they definately saved the best single-character one for last - great concept and i especially love how the numbers have the traditional "rods" implied under them!
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Mmm... Can anyone please describe for me? Also, what's the Sesame website to go to buy 40th anniversary merch to get these Google doodles as T-shirts? And should I buy today to get my namesake's shirt or hold off until the big full cast one on Tuesday?
  20. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I've started to feel that way in the last couple years too, Snowthy. I appreciate him far more now than I ever did as a kid.