Sesame Street (In the Begining)

Erine81981

Reaction score
This is my first Fan Fiction so be pacenit with me. I haven't really thought this through but I do have the first rough draft. Here I go.

Sesame Street (In the Begining) Chapter 1

Our story starts out as any other day. This was the summer season and the days had been sunny all day. On the street below where the clouds were swept away and the sun shown all day. What a beautiful day it was.

Two pretty young couple were moving down the road into an vancant apartment. Names were Susan and Gordon. Susan wore an old 60's dress that her mom had made back when she was growning up. Her black afro hair that stuck out nice. Gordon wore a plaid shirt with bellbottom pants. He also was stylin an afro of his own. Cool dadeo.

The apartment was a pretty nice brick apartment. There were three numbers that hung on the front of the apartment that read "109." Susan then spoke up and said "Maybe we can change the numbers to 1 2 3?" Gordon then said, "That sounds good to me. 1 2 3. What is this street named anyways?" asked Gordon. "It says it right over on that sign. Sesame Street." said Susan.

Just then Gordon's younger sister Oliva pulls up in her VW bettle. Oliva was the sister of Gordon. Her older brother. She had fellowed him around ever since she could walk. She wore pretty much the same shirt as her brother but with it being a womans style of it. Her hair was about the same as Susans but just shorter. "Hey there big brother. What's happenin?"

"Oh nothing yet. Just waiting for the Furniture Truck to pull up." said Gordon. "Hey there Susan. Your looking pretty today. I wished I could get my hair to do that," said Oliva.

"Oh you know. I just have a thing for hair. Maybe I'll be a hair dresser." "You should really stay with what your dad wants you to be. A nurse!" said Gordon. "Ooooo thats what I wanted to be but I have a nack for camreas," said Oliva.

Finally after a few hours had past the Furniture Truck came and gone. All the funriture was placed where they had wanted it. "Thanks for your help sis." "Your welcome Gordo." "Don't call me that. You know I hated that name growing up." "Sorry. *giggles* GORDO!" "I'll get you for that." "Now you two stop that. There will be no horse play in this house." said Susan. "Sorry honey."

Oliva goes outside to get some fresh air when she notices a bunch of old trunks and boxes sitting outside the apartment. "What in the world? Theres trash everywhere. I'll have to call Gordon to come and see this. Gordon? Susan? Come here. Look at all this trash!?"

"My lord is that a bunch of trash. Honey? Are you going to clean this up. We don't want people thinking were slops or trash collectors. Do something?!"

"Ok honey. Hold your horses." He starts to pick up one of the boxes and something from there moves around. Drops the box. "Somethings in there? I'm not touching it."

"I'll do it then." says Oliva. She begins to pick it up when a voices come from one of the old trunks. "What was that?" said Oliva.

"What? I didn't hear anything sis. Are you sure your not imaginging?"

"Stop it Gordon. I'm not kidding. I heard something from one of those old trunks."

An orange creature stuck her head out of the box. "What in the world are you doing to my home?"

Oliva says "And you thought I was imagining something. See?

"I see it but I don't believe it. What or who are you?"

"I really don't talk to people. There to nice for my taste but since you asked I'll tell you. I'm Miss Grouch. I live here in this dump you call a nighborhood. There I told you. Now SCRAM!" The lid of the box slams shut.

"Did you see what I just saw?" said Gordon.

"Uh huh?" said Susan.

"That was one weird conversion I've had in years." said Oliva.

That was one weird thing that had happen since they had moved in. They never expected this to be this way pretty much every day. Are they in for a big surprise.

(End of Chapter 1)

I'll keep writing when I get some more of it though out. Thanks and hope ya'll like it.

BEAR

Reaction score
It's cute. I guess it is right to assume that Grouch wasn't Oscar, but possibly some kind of foreshadowing of Oscar's existance. :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Its spoused to be his mother not him.
That's what I thought. Keep it coming!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea! A Sesame Street fan fic! It's cute Kyle, I really like it and can't wait to see more.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Chapter 2

The next day same pretty much as all the other days here on the street of weird but cute and funny things to happen. Well Gordon, Susan and Oliva went over to the new store that just open just a few steps away.

"Have you ever been in here before?" asked Oliva.

"No. It just open sis Can you be any more stupid?" said Gordon.

"Now honey be nice." said Susan.

"Hello there. I'm the new onwer of this new store. Mr. Hoopers Store." said the man. The guy was a little older then Gordon but just proubley old enough to be his dad. He wore small wire glasses, an apron with red and white stripes. Had little hair just not a bald just yet.

"Hello there yourself sir. I'm Gordon. This is my wife Susan and my sister Oliva."

Susan and Oliva shakes hands.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Mr. Hooper. The same name as the store here. Come on in and have ya'll self a shake." said Mr. Hooper.

"Thanks but not right now. We were wondering if you had any soap for washing dishes?" asked Susan.

"Yes we sure do. What kind?" asked Mr. Hooper.

"Whatever you have will do." said Susan.

They get the soap and go one back to their apartment but to there surprise they find a pretty big egg sitting on door steps.

"I'm I going crazy or do you see what I'm seeing?" said Oliva.

"We see it too. This couldn't have been laid by a chicken. Its too big." said Gordon.

"How do you know borther?" asked Oliva.

"Because I've haven't read anything like this in any of the school books. I'm studing to be a teacher. I love it so far." said Gordon.

"Thats great but what in the world are we staring at?" asked Oliva.

Mr. Hooper comes up from behind them to see what they were talking about,

"Maybe its a dinosaur." said Mr. Hooper.

"Can you be more realistic." said Susan.

"Were never going to find out what it is standing around here. Lets take it inside." said Gordon.

"Your not going to take that in our home?!" said Susan.

"Its either that or let someone carry it away or smash it." said Gordon.

"If you say so." said Susan.

Gordon and Mr. Hooper carry the thing in and sit it down in the corner.

"There we go. Susan could you go and get some blackets and Oliva get a hotwater bottle." said Gordon.

"Ok honey." said Susan.

Five hours later....

"That should keep it nice a warm." said Susan.

"Well I better get back to the store. Don't want anything to happen on the first day open. Don't want to loose and customers. See ya'll around." said Mr. Hooper.

"Talk to you later. We'll let you know anything happens with the egg." said Gordon.

"Its almost night time. I better get back to my apartment brother." said Oliva.

"Ok sis. We'll call you to if anything happens. *hugs Oliva* said Gordon.

"Bye Oliva." said Susan.

Oliva pull off in her VW and waves bye to Gordon and Susan. The night time had to come and it was time for the couple to head to slumber land and wake up the next morning for another surprise.

Stay tune for more chapters to come.

BEAR

Reaction score
By the way, not to sound overly critical, her name is "Olivia" :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Bear. At first I thought I was spelling it right but then I knew there was more to the name. Thanks again. Now I can spell it right. I'll get the next chapter up sometime today.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh, wow! Big Bird's Egg! Never heard any fan-ficion like this before! It's really cool!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I'm trying to read all the fan-fics going around just now and I like your angle on this of of it being a "prequel" - for want of a better word - to Sesame Street Having not watched the show for a while and having never seen the earliest stuff, I like to get this better idea of how things started. Thanks and keep at it!