Sesame Street Live: Make a New Friend

SSLFan

Reaction score
2 new shows two years in a row? Awesome! I'm really interested in the voice cast for this, particularly if Kevin's Elmo, Steve is Ernie, & if Matt is doing Count in this show.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Probably recorded it well in advance and they didn't recast those two before then.

SSLFan

Reaction score
According to SSL's Facebook, Murray won't be appearing in this show. So far his only stage show appearance is in Can't Stop Singing. I'm actually fine with this to be quite honest; it's good to see a show with a new, fresh, traditional storyline as opposed to a live episode of SS recreated (which was a cute, neat idea, just not something that should've been repeated).

John Brown

Reaction score
More Info: Chamki is from far away and she’s visiting Sesame Street for just one day! Grover has a long to-do list for his friend, from kayaking to hot yoga, but Chamki is busy enjoying cookies with Cookie Monster, singing with Abby Cadabby and doing ‘The Elmo Slide.’ Will an appearance from Super Grover 2.0 get Chamki’s attention? Adults will appreciate the high-tech stagecraft, cleverly written script and music they’ll recognize and enjoy sharing with children, such as “Count Me In,” and fun new parodies of “I Want Candy” and “Moves Like Jagger.”Join the fun and make a memory with your friends and family!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Super Grover 2.0? This show sounds awesome already lol

Oscarfan

Reaction score

(Promo, but no visuals of Chamki)

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Even though I'm too old to be attending these kinds of shows, this show sounds interesting, especially since this is the first time a non-American Sesame Street character will be shown in a Sesame Street live show.
I looked up to see if Make A New Friend would be showing in my area, and the theater nearest me that's playing Sesame Street Live, Madison Square Garden, is showing Elmo Makes Music for the 100th time in a row instead of this! This is especially bad, since they've been treating VEE shows like dirt after My Little Pony Live came there in 2007 or 2008. We didn't even get Sesame Street's Can't Stop Singing, Curious George or Barney Live at Madison Square Garden. All they do is keep bringing Justin Bieber, OneRepublic, and the Big Apple Circus there. And the nearest theater besides MSG that's playing this is 2 hours away from me. Get on the ball, MSG, and play Can't Stop Singing or Make A New Friend next year!
Does anyone else live nearby anywhere showing this show?