Sesame Street Live: Make a New Friend

SSLFan

Reaction score
Looks like The Count is back! Not really fond of those Elmo, Oscar, and Abby builds though. Something about the eyes just seem off.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Abby looks fine to me. Elmo's head shape seems weird and Oscar looks WAY too happy he does.

StarrFilter

Reaction score
Even though I'm too old to be attending these kinds of shows, this show sounds interesting, especially since this is the first time a non-American Sesame Street character will be shown in a Sesame Street live show.
I looked up to see if Make A New Friend would be showing in my area, and the theater nearest me that's playing Sesame Street Live, Madison Square Garden, is showing Elmo Makes Music for the 100th time in a row instead of this! This is especially bad, since they've been treating VEE shows like dirt after My Little Pony Live came there in 2007 or 2008. We didn't even get Sesame Street's Can't Stop Singing, Curious George or Barney Live at Madison Square Garden. All they do is keep bringing Justin Bieber, OneRepublic, and the Big Apple Circus there. And the nearest theater besides MSG that's playing this is 2 hours away from me. Get on the ball, MSG, and play Can't Stop Singing or Make A New Friend next year!
Does anyone else live nearby anywhere showing this show?
Just so you know every SSL show plays MSG in NYC on the 3rd year/season of SSL's 3 year show rotation. Each show does a "West Coast" season, an "East Coast", then finally a "Theater circuit". MSG is on the theatre circuit, which means you're getting EMM Feb 2014, CSS in Feb 2015 and you won't be getting Make a New Friend until Feb 2016 :-/

But you ARE getting it, nonetheless :-D

SSLFan

Reaction score

Honkers are back as well! Those eyes though...Ick!

I'm interested in the casting for this show now, since I thought (judging from pics) Telly would once again be the tall understudy. However, now I'm starting to assume Telly will be splitting tracks with Big Bird. Any conformation, StarrFilter?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
That looks like Lulu over by Zoe there (at least, her 2001 incarnation).

StarrFilter

Reaction score

Honkers are back as well! Those eyes though...Ick!

I'm interested in the casting for this show now, since I thought (judging from pics) Telly would once again be the tall understudy. However, now I'm starting to assume Telly will be splitting tracks with Big Bird. Any conformation, StarrFilter?

Yes Big Bird and Telly are a split track, as well as Baby Bear/Rosita. The purple muppet is a new Anything monster muppet named Evie. She looks a lot like Lulu, I know. She's the medium understudy and she was created just for this show.