Sesame Street Live: When Elmo Grows Up

SSLFan

Reaction score
Really? I really dislike what their doing to the show. It seems like the story just went from revolving around Big Bird to just revolving around ol' Elmo. In the words of Oscar.....YUCK!:grouchy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Really? I really dislike what their doing to the show. It seems like the story just went from revolving around Big Bird to just revolving around ol' Elmo. In the words of Oscar.....YUCK!:grouchy:

......and no one saw it coming... why?

SillyRed

Reaction score
Abby Cadabby is in the new show too!(insert Abby smiley)

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I've had my tickets to this one for a month or so... we make it a family tradition to go the Friday after Thanksgiving. I never felt that even with Elmo's name in the title that it has been particularly elmo centric.

Larxene

Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can buy the OSTs for Sesame Street Live? I've been looking forever, I never see them except on the black market for three times the price.

SSLFan

Reaction score

It seems strange to me that Big Bird's sort of stickin' out from the rest of the gang, as if he were the star. Now if I do recall, the show is entitled When Elmo Grows Up, so why is it that the furry red monster appears to just be "part of the group"? if you get what i'm saying.

I still think the whole Elmo being in the show's title is just to get his "groupies" to come see the show, seeing that he is most popular.:rolleyes:

Oh well.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I still think the whole Elmo being in the show's title is just to get his "groupies" to come see the show, seeing that he is most popular.:rolleyes:
Hehe, yeah that is kinda tricky, isn't it? Still, if it works! :wink:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know if Frank Oz is performing any of his charcthers in this new show? It really does sound like his Bert on the videos i've been seeing on Youtube. Either VEE's using soundclips from the original show, or Frank himself came in and did a re- recording. So does anyone have proof? There's usually a cast list of the voices in the back of the program.