Sesame Street on Deborah Norville Tonight

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003: Yeh, when I heard her say Elmo was in the first picure, I wanted to yell at the screen. And the planned divorce episode was to be about the split between Snuffy's parents.

Erine81981: It re-aired WAY earlier this morning at 2am/1c.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Does MSNBC have an option for you to buy copies of their shows? I know some of the cable networks do that.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I don't think so. But they usually have transcripts for their primetime shows on their website a few days after they air.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
About Elmo saying he was in the Season 1 cast picture when clearly he's not... that's why I asked about who was in those two different cast pictures.
And it was interesting to know about a bit of the behind-the-scene goings-on for a couple episodes like this proposed Divorce episode and Mr. Hooper's death.
Have a great weekend.

Erine81981

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2 said:
Daffyfan2003: Yeh, when I heard her say Elmo was in the first picure, I wanted to yell at the screen. And the planned divorce episode was to be about the split between Snuffy's parents.

Erine81981: It re-aired WAY earlier this morning at 2am/1c.

Its my falut that I didn't read these earlier or I would of know about it. Will it reair some time next week or weekend? I would love to have this speical.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
No, I don't think it will reair. Mainly because it really wasn't a "special" as advertised around here, it was just a regular episode of "Deborah Norville Tonight" which featured SS throughout the hour.

But who knows, maybe you'll get lucky.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I just got a chance to see this, and I really liked it! I thought "TriangleBob" was hilarious. I really liked hearing the "grownups" talking about Sesame Street's history and meaning, and all of the stuff with Elmo, Grover, and Rosita was charming. I also loved all the old clips! Hooray!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I saw the special again and thought it was pretty good! I especially liked the old clips.

And,there was this one clip of Oscar saying something like "Hey,I'm not trying to be nice here"(or something like that).Was that clip from "The Street We Live On" or was it from one of the Season 35 episodes? :confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Sorry to say this, but I hope Drtooth missed this appearance. If you guys like Trash Gordon from Season 35, then you and especially him will laugh out loud like I did at the appearance of Triangle Bob Trianglepants.
Why? :cry: