1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street on Deborah Norville Tonight

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by BoyRaisin2, Apr 15, 2004.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Sorry pal, I'm not ruining the surprise for you. Suffice it to say it was three-larious.
    Just keep watching for it is all I'll say for now.
  2. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

For Those Who Missed It

You are lucky.

The Sesame Street appearance on "Deborah Norville Tonight" has an encore presentation tomorrow, Saturday, April 24, at 4pm/3c. Remember.
  3. Dr. Bombay

Dr. Bombay Member

Oh, I'm so glad it's being reaired! I would've never known about it had it not been for this site! Thanks guys!
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

As in the afternoon? As in for us who are central. 3:00 central time right?
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Count, you are a sly one! Heh heh... Something tells me I'm gonna love Triangle Bob.....
  6. smcguire

smcguire New Member

According to my TiVo, the Sesame Street appearance will also be repeated Sunday, April 25, at noon Eastern (11 AM Central).

So, two chances this weekend, it looks like...

--Scott M.
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Shhhhh, don't tell Drtooth. I want him to watch it on the show itself and be pleasantly, nay merrily surprised.
  8. ftnpro

ftnpro Member

Norville vs. The Street We Live On

Dang, it sounds like the Deborah Norville Sesame show WAS what we all thought The Street We Live On was going to be! That is, a nostalgic look back at Sesame Street.

Naturally, I missed the show, so if anyone finds out they're going to rerun it (maybe if she goes on vacation over the summer? Please?), give a holler. Or, if anyone caught it on tape, let me know and I could trade you something from my Muppet archives.

Let's hope Sesame Workshop gets some news ideas, rather than making every "special" an extended episode of Elmo's World.
  9. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Accurate description, for ME anyway.