1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Street on NBC's West Wing March 3

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Phillip, Mar 3, 2004.

1. ColonelErnie

ColonelErnie New Member

Big Bird

So was it Caroll or Matt?

interested parties want to know.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Caroll was mentioned in the closing credits.
  3. Chad Kermit

Chad Kermit New Member

It was great how they addressed some Muppet history. Lilly Tomlin was excited about the prospect of Fozzie Bear being in the house. First Lady Bartlet educated her about Kermit being considered a cross-over from the Muppet Show. lol

Chad
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Only her photo appeared in the background of one of the skits hanging on the wall. There was a screen-capture appeared either here or at TP.

It sounds like a good show, but I won't get to see it til tonight IF IF IF my pal taped it for me.
  5. cobyjmh

cobyjmh New Member

I am a big West Wing fan (as well as Muppet fan) and I thought the episode was wonderful. I think the new writers of the show finally brought that goofy comedic element back, showing us that the characters actually enjoy their jobs and have fun. And I'm so happy that the Muppets helped!

- Jason

-ps- I think Big Bird not speaking was hysterical-- funnier than if he had spoken, in my opinion.
  6. Struble

Struble New Member

Well, that could be chalked up to confusing data. I do believe they were married from the beginning, but they did flash back to a wedding... so they got married, too.

Struble
  7. puppetguy

puppetguy New Member

Maria on Law and Order

Did anyone else notice "Maria" on Law and Order, following the West Wing? That makes the 3rd Sesame cameo I've seen on that show...Gordon played a judge, Luis was a lawyer, and Maria played a witness..
  8. TheSteppum

TheSteppum New Member

wondering

i had church last night...and my vcr is on the fritzzle...so if anyone did tape it...and has a webcam...can u record it on ur webcam as a wmv...and then e-mail me the file (as an attachment)at KermitDFrog@ucd.net ...it would GREATLY be appreciated... :) :) :)
  9. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Okay. I didn't notice that. Do you happen to remember who played Gordon in the flashback? Just wondering.
  10. Dr. Bombay

Dr. Bombay Member

I just ffwd through the whole episode until I got to Big Bird's part and then watched from there. I thought it was odd that a show that is based in reality would still keep up the magic that the Muppets are real characters.

I wish I would've watched Law & Order too.......I LOVE MARIA! But I really can't stand Law & Order.
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah... it stinks it was only a breif appearance (but I was watching the King of Queens during the first half hour, so I'm glad I didn't miss anything)

All and all a cute littel appearance, especially since they were there to meat the "First Lady"

I remember someone saying that ever since Barbra Bush all the first ladies appeared on SS....
  12. Static_A_Matic

Static_A_Matic New Member

I was disapointed that we didn't get to see any puppeteers, but they don't really make a habit out of showing them even in behind the scenes stuff so I guess that makes sense. Someone who taped it, what's Kevin saying in the background when the main characters are talking about the actual show plot? It sounds like some funny ad-libbing.
  13. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I saw it.Thought it was pretty interesting.