Sesame Street on NBC's West Wing March 3

dmx10101

Reaction score
I didn't see them. I was watching The O.C. and I would switch to it during commercials but, I never saw them! Can somebody give me a brefing of the appearance?

Struble

Reaction score
No puppeteers. Just Muppets interacting with the characters of the show like they were real. Was really cute.

Struble

Struble

Reaction score
Just one scene and a half scenes. And then they were on a TV screen in the background later. But there was plenty of Muppet related dialog in the episode.

Strub

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I didn't watch the whole thing, just the Sesame Street parts. I thought they were really cute--I liked Big Bird just sitting there!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I did, but the picture quality didn't come out very good ... :frown:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What impressed me the most was just the dialogue throughout the show leading up to the actual Muppet segment. They actually discussed the differences between Sesame Street and Muppet Show Muppets. And the comments about Gordon and Susan having a child and Maria being married were nice touches. I'm sure Bob McGrath was flattered by his reference as well. The writers did their homework and it showed. The outtakes on the dialogue would be a lot of fun to see.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Didn't she say that Susan and Gordon got married on the show? I thought they were married from the beginning. Then again, I wasn't born when the show started and I really only know one actor who played Gordon even though there were really three, so maybe I'm wrong.

Why did they have to wait until the end of the show to show the SS Muppets anyway? I'm watching it now and it's very frustrating to wait.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I didn't watch the whole thing, just the Sesame Street parts. I thought they were really cute--I liked Big Bird just sitting there!
Yeah, that part was good but I wish he had been given a speaking part. I wouldn't have known if it was Carrol or Matt playing Big Bird if I hadn't read the end credits. To be honest, I was kind of disappointed. I thought the characters would interact more with the Muppets. It seems more like it was just that lady watching the show. At least on "Cliff's Nightmare," the characters and Muppets interacted with each other.