1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4604 - Saved by the Superfoods

Discussion in 'Season 46' started by Phillip, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Well, if there's one joke I should have got in the New Snack parody, the character of Googly Eyes is a spoof of the character "Crazy Eyes"

[​IMG]

So that's something.

2. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I said early in this thread Googly Eyes scares me. The puppet looks freaky.

3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The puppet was an odd choice, but looking at them side by side, it seems fairly accurate.

Only other character I know about is the Slavic woman, and only because of a bit on The Comedians.

I wish they'd put the darn thing on YT so I can show it to someone who has a working knowledge of the show to compare it to something.

4. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

In case no one watches the PBS premiere tomorrow, here's a better quality copy of Orange is the New Snack:

5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Is the odd-looking frame rate part of the parody (I don't even know what they're parodying), or is it just this particular upload?

6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It's the upload.