1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Sesame Street Season 49 News and Rumors

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Oscarfan, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Well all I've been seeing is classic characters in photos on the wiki and just popping up everywhere I just hope they start getting back into the lime light

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I like to see who did the catering. That was really good toast - they cut off the crust and everything.

3. D'Snowth

In regards to Zoe being naked again, I'm suddenly reminded that the show actually lampshaded her wearing her tutu all the time, somewhat; I don't remember the specific episode or circumstances, but I believe it was from Season 33, where she's having lunch in Hooper's, and Alan asks if she has a recital, or ballet practice, or something along those lines, which she responds, "No, why?" Alan says, "Oh, no reason."

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

So, I just saw this on Muppet Wiki.

[​IMG]

Do we officially have our very first guest star of Season 49?

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  5. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Ah yes, Kegan Michael-Key, really looking forward to his appearance.
    Actually he's not the first guest star, if you remember, we already mentioned that Bill Nye and Leslie Odam Jr. will be making appearances. Also, I saw a picture of Whoopi and Elmo on Ryan's Instagram.

6. MikaelaMuppet

So Whoopi will also be returning?

7. MikaelaMuppet

I meant according to Muppet Wiki, because the others aren’t listed yet.

8. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

YES!!! Long overdue for Bill Nye and Sesame Street crossover moment given that both of them were at the height of popularity in the 90's and are currently back in the public spotlight in recent years. :wisdom:

9. D'Snowth

Am I imagining things, or does Zoe look like she's got some kind of a punk rocker thing goin' on with her hair?

10. MikaelaMuppet

You may be just imagining things.

11. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Anything's better than her freaky look she had in season 40. :eek:

Schfifty and Pig's Laundry like this.
  12. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Maybe she's stuck in the 80s.

13. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

I think her hair kind of stands out too much compared to her body now that she's unclothed. You can't really even see her purple barrette that well in the pic.

14. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

15. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Bill, bill, bill, bill, bill, bill!

muppetgem likes this.
  16. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Inertia is a property of matter.

17. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

18. D'Snowth

Oh boy. My mom used to make an issue out of my excluding Mumford from my scale model because he's been retired for like the past eleven years. :p

Funny how they made a big deal about reducing the number of characters on the show, yet they're bringing back so many previously retired ones: Mumford, Herry, Biff and Sully, Simon Soundman, didn't I see Sherlock Hemlock on someone's Instagram?

19. Pig's Laundry

But we still don't know for sure If any of them will actually have lines. For instance, we saw Biff and Sully in season 47 but only as background characters.

20. Pig's Laundry

Well, if Mumford might be a recurring character again, I always thought it would've been cute if he and Abby were teamed up and Mumford was her mentor. Or, because he's slightly incompetent, maybe they could learn things from each other.