Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just stumbled upon this. It's at www.sesameworkshop.org. It's lots of older and kinda of newer videos. It's almost like going to Youtube and all. It's neat and you can chose which characters to watch too.

Cookie Monster

Big Bird

Ernie and Bert

Zoe

Elmo

The Count

And Grover

But i also there are other videos of other characters too. I've seen some of the older videos on there too. It's really neat. Here's the link to go to go and watch.

http://video.sesameworkshop.org/

Drtooth

Reaction score
setta..... you wuz RIGHT! This must be it!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I kept thinking this was thing she was talking about and it has to be. When i found it last night i was amazed by all the awsome classic videos and some of the 90's and 00' ones too. I'm so glad to have found this and thanks to Ssetta she's now one of the most coolest persons on this website.

Thanks again Ssetta for letting us know about this before hand. Your one awsome women.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
It's quite amusing that you think Geoffrey Weagraff (ssetta) is a woman. :stick_out_tongue:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I just checked out a few of the segments...WOW. It's filled with both old and new material, and a lot of it has not been used for quite a while. And the best part is, it came straight from the company! It instantly became one of the best Muppet websites ever.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
There aren't any links to any of the videos, but there's quiiiiiite a lot of videos available for viewing.

ssetta

Reaction score
OMG! I'm so glad it's finally happened! I'm happier than ever!

Dantecat

Reaction score
This is great!If you search other muppets,Such as Guy Smiley or anybody,Sometimes somes skits will appear.:excited: