Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was a bit disapointed that the section on The Count didn't include The Count's appearance in a waiter Grover sketch, or his appearance in a Miami Mice sketch. Those two segments seem to be rare. Muppet Wiki doesn't have any images from either sketch.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I was a bit disapointed that the section on The Count didn't include The Count's appearance in a waiter Grover sketch, or his appearance in a Miami Mice sketch. Those two segments seem to be rare. Muppet Wiki doesn't have any images from either sketch.
We'll just have to wait.

zns

Reaction score
This is propbably one of the best things that Sesame Workshop has ever done. Hats off to all of them.:smile: :smile: :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
OMG! I'm so glad it's finally happened! I'm happier than ever!
Hey, man. i'm sorry I ever doubted you. I feel kinda silly confusing it with the PodCast site.

But this is indeed great news. Sure, there won't be a lot of our favorites right away, and we have to be patient. And hey, if we're really really lucky, they may post videos from other SW properties, like Electric Company and Square One.

kacee

Reaction score
Thank you for letting us know about this. I just submitted a comment to them that I'm very happy they're releasing more clips, and made it very clear that I and every mother in my playgroup will PAY for DVDs or downloadable versions of those clips.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Last night i saw that you could send comments to them (emails) and all and sent them one. So inclued some of what you might want to see or just congraulate them on making this one of the of the other best websites to feature SS videos.

:stick_out_tongue:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Hey, did you see the video of Herbert Birdsfoot, and Grover counting to 20? I thought it was sooooooooo funny when grover looked at that 8!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Doing a little searching, I found 2 Pinball Number Counts (4 and 10) and 1 Jazz # (Jazz 4). They definately aren't just focusing on newer things.

Andy

Reaction score
I just watched Grover on NAME THAT SOUND-an absolute riot!

ploobis

Reaction score
This is an AWESOME SITE! :smile:

I'm loving the older sketches, the Grover the salesman sketches and everything else.

I still can't get the song "Has Anybody Seen My Dog?" out of my head!

"COOL STUFF!"