1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Erine81981, Dec 6, 2007.

1. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Even thw 1 with Ernie counting the cups and saucers had the cremen saying cut or whatever it was they said.
  2. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

Well this made this old SS fan really happy and it proves that the fans love for the show do help change the course of a networking company. :)

I mean it worked for Family Guy. ;)
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Very true, never say never! :)
  4. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I did searches for quite a few names, and there were some that had no matches found. Names included Roosevelt Franklin (though he does appear in the background in a handful of skits included, and many character searches include skits where they only appear in the background), Bruno, Professor Hastings, and Don Music. I also did a search for "monotones" and didn't find anything, though the song Proud is included. But I found skits for Twiddlebugs, Two-Headed Monster, Biff and Sully (only one Sully sketch appears, and two other Biff ones are listed), Salesman (which also includes a few skits with other salesmen, besides Lefty, including ones where Grover is a salesman), Harvey Kneeslapper, and Herbert Birdsfoot.

I also did quite a few searches for individual letters and numbers, and it seems like there aren't any listings for skits involving individual letters or numbers.
  5. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Well, remember, this is only the beginning. There's a LOT more to come within the next year or so.
  6. heralde

I'm glad they've put up some of Richard's work on SS, I did request that in the comments section, lol. Especially the Forgetful Jones skits, yayyyyy! ;)

Perhaps they did notice they were missing opportunities that youtube was taking, lol.

But...OH NO...they put the "Excuse me Chair" skit in! I'm going to have nightmares again, just like when I was three! ::cries::

::Watches it again:: Yup...nightmares...::sigh:: Lol
  7. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

I searched for "hug" after clicking on Grover's picture, hoping to find some of Grover's hug-filled Muppet and kid moments; no such luck yet! *sigh*
  8. InvaderZim

InvaderZim Member

Only one Baker film (#3) is up there-hope to see some more soon.
  9. heralde

I can't believe this! They also posted the "Pink Elephant" sketch! Sheesh, the two sketches that scared me the most as a child! Well, after seeing this one again, it's not quite as scary. Still I wouldn't watch it everyday! Lol
  10. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

Amen! :) But so far, so good for Sesame Workshop. This is a real treat for old-school fans and modern fans alike. They are definitely on the right track.

I've been having some issues playing the videos, but I'm guessing that my slow Internet connection is to blame. I hope to try out the site with a faster connection soon.
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Funny. because when I was younger, that was my FAVORITE non-muppet thing. I can remember me and my cousin purposely bumping into things and going, "Duh! Excuse me." over and over.

Heck, I don't think anyone even put that on Youtube yet. Way to go Sesame Workshop.
  12. OS Perry

OS Perry New Member

I've been playing around watching the video clips the past couple days, with my 2 year old daughter, and today the video seems very low res downgraded from what it was. Anyone else notice this?
  13. OS Perry

OS Perry New Member

Now I went back and left feedback... later went back to the page, same clips and the quality is better now. Any ideas?
  14. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

I actually did. But it's still a lot better than YouTube. I wonder why this is.
  15. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Don't watch if it bothers you that much.

Sorry about that.
  16. heralde

Lol, true. But I was mainly just making a joke. And besides, it can be good to face your fears. :)
  17. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

This site is sooooo AWSOME! I love the Big Bird and Zoe skits(they had good chemistry together). The skit where Elmo spends the night at Telly's is also very funny,as these two really worked well togther back then. And anyone see the Super Mega Monster's skit? Definatley a Power Rangers parody.

Keep em' coming SW.
  18. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Well then sorry again.

Some here have expressed being very terrified of such stuff and it's hard to tell sometimes.
  19. heralde

Well, I was very terrified of that as a child. And I was making a joke of it now. It's not a big deal, thank you. :)

Moving on, I hope at some point they make their search feature a little more user friendly. Right now, the system of findings clips is pretty random. I mean I can type "Kermit" and get a bunch of Kermit clips. But then there are a bunch of other clips featuring Kermit that didn't show up because they were labeled something different.

Don't want to be too critical because I am grateful for what they've done so far. :)
  20. Kermsocks

Kermsocks New Member

Quick obsessive question. How can I save the clips I love to cd or dvd so I can add them to my crazy obsessive collection. Thank you!