1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Erine81981, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

wow. Talk about all my dreams comming true (lol) :)
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

There are some celeabrities on there now. So far i've seen, Wanye Brady, Karan Jill (i think) the everybody song that she sings with Elmo and others. Then there's one with Jamie Foxx and it's part of the "Elmo Christmas Countdown" speical. It's a pretty cool one at that.
  3. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

So far I've seen something new:

Cookie Monster and the bus stop sign
    Grover the Waiter: #9 Special
    Hey Food
    Here Is Your Life, 2102 Shady Lane!

What else is new?
  4. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Well there's:

Prairie Dawn invites Grover,Herry,and Cookie Monster over for dinner(1970)
    Lefty tries to sell Ernie a Scale(1971)
    Grover The Waiter:There's a Fly in my soup(1970's)
    All 5 or 6 parts of The "F" Cheerleaders(1969)

As Far as I know.(Gotta keep searching.):D
  5. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Some David skits.

David tries to find a door to exit a building, after the 1st 2 door don't open he finds a door with an open sign, opens that 1 and openes 5 other doors till he's finally out.

Shape segments were he's asks us to looks for shaps in varipous photos.
  6. mikealan

mikealan New Member

There's something wrong about this site. When I typed "letters", "numbers" and/or "alphabet", it keeps saying "We're searching for our videos" and they don't show up!

Is there a possible and better way to watch that f-football animation? I saw it a while ago and I would like to see it again!
  7. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

I get the same thing if I type in those keywords. I think it's because they have so many of them, it would take too long to search. And there ARE some clips on there that have no title, or even a description. But that's starting to change. The song "Fuzzy and Blue" was like that a few weeks ago, but they're still working on it. This is the Beta version, remember?
  8. mikealan

mikealan New Member

I don't get what the Beta version is.:confused:
  9. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

If you listen to Grover's message, it means that not all of the kinks have been worked out yet. He says there's a newer version of it coming.
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh. My. Gosh.

I. Am. Never. Leaving my room again.

This. Site. Is pure gold.

I. May. Have turned into. A sesame video site zombie.

Merry. Christmas. From Sesame Street.
  11. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I think that the skit where Lefty tried to sell Ernie a scale is edited on the site. I click on that sketch, and it starst with Ernie excitedly saying "a scale?", as if he'd reacted to Lefty showing him that he's selling a scale. Such an awkward way to start a sketch. But I don't know if any of us have any copies of the sketch to check.

And now there is a search result if you type in Lefty, though it only includes the golden an sketch (all other lefty sketches on the site show up when you type salesman).
  12. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Yeah is was edited.

There are a couple of other like that which I can't think of at the momment.

I emailed them about this and haven't gotten any response.
  13. minor muppetz

I noticed that The Mad Painter #2 is listed on the site as "3: Mad Painter", though the sketch description mentions the number 2. I hope that Sesame Workshop corrects all inaccuracies on this site. Another mistake is that Subway is listed in the Prairie Dawn category, even though she didn't appear in that skit (somebody probably mistook Betty Lou for her).
  14. NantoSeiken

NantoSeiken Member

Could one of the moderators please sticky this thread? It seems at least as important as the "Classic Sesame Clips On YouTube" thread.
  15. minor muppetz

I thought that it already was a sticky. Well, if it wasn't, then it is now. :)
  16. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Luis

There's a couple of good skits with him.

1. opens a can of spaghetti and well check it out.

2.Luis trapped in a room with a brick wall and a Salida sign appears whic helps him out.
  17. zns

zns Active Member

My favorite sections are the ones with Grover, The Count, and Cookie Monster. I can honeslty say that I don't have to look up anything Sesame on youtube.com anymore. Can't wiat to see more additions. :)
  18. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

When are they gonna add more? I really wanna see full episodes some time or other! I can't believe we waited for this so long, and it turns out we finally got it. I don't know about you, but I think I've seen just about everything that's on there. I have to say, it's a bit of a letdown. Once again, we always want what we can't have. :(
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I hear that Ssetta. :wisdom:
  20. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

They'll do that soon, hopefully.