Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

Drtooth

Reaction score
But...OH NO...they put the "Excuse me Chair" skit in! I'm going to have nightmares again, just like when I was three! ::cries::
Funny. because when I was younger, that was my FAVORITE non-muppet thing. I can remember me and my cousin purposely bumping into things and going, "Duh! Excuse me." over and over.

Heck, I don't think anyone even put that on Youtube yet. Way to go Sesame Workshop.

OS Perry

Reaction score
I've been playing around watching the video clips the past couple days, with my 2 year old daughter, and today the video seems very low res downgraded from what it was. Anyone else notice this?

OS Perry

Reaction score
I've been playing around watching the video clips the past couple days, with my 2 year old daughter, and today the video seems very low res downgraded from what it was. Anyone else notice this?
Now I went back and left feedback... later went back to the page, same clips and the quality is better now. Any ideas?

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually did. But it's still a lot better than YouTube. I wonder why this is.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I'm glad they've put up some of Richard's work on SS, I did request that in the comments section, lol. Especially the Forgetful Jones skits, yayyyyy! :wink:

Perhaps they did notice they were missing opportunities that youtube was taking, lol.

But...OH NO...they put the "Excuse me Chair" skit in! I'm going to have nightmares again, just like when I was three! ::cries::

::Watches it again:: Yup...nightmares...::sigh:: Lol
Don't watch if it bothers you that much.

Sorry about that.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, true. But I was mainly just making a joke. And besides, it can be good to face your fears. :smile:

SSLFan

Reaction score
This site is sooooo AWSOME! I love the Big Bird and Zoe skits(they had good chemistry together). The skit where Elmo spends the night at Telly's is also very funny,as these two really worked well togther back then. And anyone see the Super Mega Monster's skit? Definatley a Power Rangers parody.

Keep em' coming SW.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Lol, true. But I was mainly just making a joke. And besides, it can be good to face your fears. :smile:
Well then sorry again.

Some here have expressed being very terrified of such stuff and it's hard to tell sometimes.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, I was very terrified of that as a child. And I was making a joke of it now. It's not a big deal, thank you. :smile:

Moving on, I hope at some point they make their search feature a little more user friendly. Right now, the system of findings clips is pretty random. I mean I can type "Kermit" and get a bunch of Kermit clips. But then there are a bunch of other clips featuring Kermit that didn't show up because they were labeled something different.

Don't want to be too critical because I am grateful for what they've done so far. :smile:

Kermsocks

Reaction score
Quick obsessive question. How can I save the clips I love to cd or dvd so I can add them to my crazy obsessive collection. Thank you!