Sesame's 35th season kicks off with a prime-time special

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Drtooth. The bit with the pinballs I missed cause of my blind batty eyes, the bit with the Typewriter Guy cause I wasn't watching the operatic version of C is for Cookie.

And I'm somewhat upset that my PBS station is jerking around with the schedule. Sagua and Clifford took up the 3-5:00 PM block, will investigate with my mom and the schedules in the newspaper tonight to make sure I don't miss out on the rest of the season. Well, at least there's repeats of this and Season 32 on Noggin I hope.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... it's the thing at the end of the pinball count with the .... 4 corners.... and the mirror thing in the middle with the numbers counting on it...uhh

I remember on corner had ducks flying in it, and a Blimp in another..... I forget.

But the second time they got lost (Grover said there was a pit stop) there was an old nature film like clip with Girraffes in the background....

P

Philo and Gunge

The Count said:
Well, at least there's repeats of this and Season 32 on Noggin I hope.
No, Noggin shows episodes from 1999 and 2000 according to the copyright dates at the end.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? Cause I thought that the episodes they showed a year and a half ago were from Season 30. And then when PBS started airing Season 34 episodes, Noggin started showing Season 31 episodes, at least I think they're from Season 31. So I thought that Noggin had a deal where they'd show episodes from three years back from the currently aired season on PBS, and these were the only episodes shown. Once they started with what I think are the Season 31 episodes, no Season 30 episodes have been shown. Well, I'll keep watching to see if this theory holds through or if I'm out of luck.

P

Philo and Gunge

The Count said:
Rully? Cause I thought that the episodes they showed a year and a half ago were from Season 30. And then when PBS started airing Season 34 episodes, Noggin started showing Season 31 episodes, at least I think they're from Season 31. So I thought that Noggin had a deal where they'd show episodes from three years back from the currently aired season on PBS, and these were the only episodes shown. Once they started with what I think are the Season 31 episodes, no Season 30 episodes have been shown. Well, I'll keep watching to see if this theory holds through or if I'm out of luck.
Yeah, the 2 eps. of Sesame I recently taped off Noggin are from that time period:
#3829 is from season 30
#3905 is from season 31