Severe weather in Australia

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Glad to hear everything was fine!! You know, we had those wild storms back on July 22, and then last friday night we had MORE bad winds that took down some more trees that were still weak from the previous storm. The first storm a friend of mine had family down from Ohio; this past friday another friend had folks down from St. Louis--storms on both cases. I told them they shouldn't let Northern family come down to Memphis to visit anymore!!

Well, it's the only correlation I could find!
Hay Fozzie, I'm from Tennessee, so I know what that weather is like.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Are you near Memphis? Were you around for the "Hurricane Elvis?" It was total straight-line winds that ripped through from the Mississippi River through Cordova and further. Horrible times, that. I was 22 days without any utilities.

There's several MC members from Tennessee, but i've only had the pleasure of meeting one of them, and she's not really around that much anymore.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I never seen anything anything like that before, But I'm from the Eastern corner of Tennessee, and I lived in Chattanooga. But the Floods and other disasters in that state are intense, especially where my grandparents lived in the northern part of the state.

I know when I lived in Atlanta, We had a Tornado literally pass ever side of our house and knock down a tree on all four sides, just missing our house, and we just moved out of a house down the street the got knocked down in the exact same incident.

Where I'm living now in South Carolina, sense it's right on the coast, we get hurricane weather all the time, even though it's the middle of the state.

Is there any place safe?

By the way, My Cousin just Got married in Memphis, but I didn't make it though.