should jerry Nelson have some understudies?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
A few of his characters have been played by a few performers, but not much. David Rudman did a very brief cameo of him in the "all singing" episode where Rosita and Elmo have a play date (At the very end of the street story).
Who did David Rudman perform a very brief cameo of?

As for Jerry Nelson not performing the two-headed monster anymore, he had already stopped performing that monster in either 1999 or 2000, and he was still an active performer at the time. And obviously, he isn't performing Snuffy anymore, but he hasn't since the 1970s.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well,on the episode where some of the human cast and muppets were singing "there's something in the air today" in which was the episode the main story line was like a musical,(which by the way was a season 34 episode)twoards the very end, if you listen closely, you can hear Daivid Rudman proforming harry monster. he's seze some thing like "HA cha-cha-cha ect.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I thought Herry sounded a little off in the Garth Brooks segment, but I guess that was indeed Jerry. They played it again this season and after listening to the voice again, I noticed that it was the same voice he always had, just a bit deeper. I guess my ears were playing tricks on me. Lol.

How about in "The Street We Live On" when the Count was counting monsters in the parade for "The Number of the Day?" Herry did sound a bit different there. Most likely because Jerry was performing the Count. I just thought I'd mention that.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Who did David Rudman perform a very brief cameo of?
I completely forgot. :embarrassed: Ilikemuppets is right; it was Herry.

Xerus

Reaction score
I wonder who they're gonna get to voice Lewis Kazagger? He has such an unforgettable voice.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I really haven't caught Lew in anything after "The Great Muppet Caper." But I guess they could have him come back in a new movie.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The last major thing I've heard that he did was an appearance on "Good Morning America" in 1992. He's also had a few cameos in "Muppets Tonight" (along with the Newsman, but both never spoke). It depends on whatever new productions the Muppets are doing now.