Shout out for the Muppet Central team!

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
I'm a newbie to Muppet Central (wish I'd been here years ago though!) and I just have to say how blown away I was by the quality of this website! I've done a bit of web design and maintenence myself back when I worked in publishing and I know it's not an easy thing to do! (especially when creating quality sites like this one that have forums and even radio stations!) :smile:

I would definitely say that your Navigational bar up top is the BEST I've ever seen!

So I think the web designer/s and maintainers of this site deserve a HUGE MASSIVE WELL DONE and THANK YOU from all the Muppet Fans! Muppet central regulars may have already done this in the past... but I figure it can't hurt to tell them again! The world can never have too many compliments! :wink:

I hope I can speak for all when I say we really appreciate all the effort and time you put it in to give all of us great muppet central experiences time and time again!

I'm pretty sure I'll be a regular visitor here for some time to come!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Anyone else feel like lettin these guys know how much we appreciate what they do?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Absolutely! And while we're on the subject of the technology, this is the only Macromedia display that I've ever seen that doesn't interfere with my screenreader!
:big_grin:
The radio station absolutely blows me away, as does the whole site! I did happen to find one forum online that was bigger than this and I was nothing short of shocked, but I found it a bit too overwelming, and not so well-polished. So this is perfect! Hope this place sticks around!
:smile:
:cool: And welcome to the forum Pip Pip Horay! I was away for the past few days and I just got back now, so I haven't had a chance to look around much.

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome Fragglemup! Appreciate it.

While here... I'm thinking I should mention Philip Chapman the administrator too! Since I've been here he's been very helpful... and most of the threads I've read have his handy information and help in there. He seems to be the Marjory... our Fraggle trash heap... of the forum.. :smile:

There's probably more who work tirelessly on this site... Newbie here doesn't know... so any regulars and long standers could probably do a better job of knowing who needs the recognition for their efforts?

I'm feeling in thank you kind of mood - can you tell? :big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, in the wise words of Jimmy Buffett, "An attitude of gratitude is what it's all about!"
:wink:

Kate

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to the forum. Yeah, its so nice how dedicated the staff are here. This is also the nicest forum I have ever been on. The Admin and mods are friendly. I've seen some forums where the mods had the attitude "I will ban you just because I can" or "Haha, I have powers over you!". Its not like that here which is great. And the members here are a bit crazy, but really the nicest online people you will meet.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Three big cheers for Phillip and Cindy Chapman and the rest of the team: Fozzie Bear, Muppetquilter and the Count.

We have the greatest team of mods on this board and everybody else is so very nice and friendly. Makes me so very happy to be a part of this community.

Kiki

Reaction score
Ditto. I havn't been on the boards as long as others but I've known this website (and the forum) fer years and it's probely my favourite site. I want to thank the great, dedicated people who made MC possible and all of my fellow MC forum friends! :smile: MC is the best forum I've been on, it has a great feel to it and the people here are SO crazy and caring, which is great and unlike a lot of the forum's I've been a member of. As Sarge said, the Admin's are great too, they're just like any other member and want to be involved with whatever's going and arn't like "Okay, I'm the boss 'ere!" y'know?
Anyway, I lub this site, and I just wanted to say, thank everyone! :smile:

Btw, welcome to the boards, Pip Pip Hooray, it's great to see another Aussie on MC! :big_grin:

Pip Pip Hooray

Reaction score
cheers Kiki... I'm glad to see I'm not the only Ozzie sheila who's in the dinky die muppet loving crew! Us sheila's from ozzie land can mix in with the yanks like shrimp & sausages on the barbie! :big_grin: :wink:

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Three more big cheers to the great Moderators that we have here. I'm so greatful for your kindness. Over at the Pokemon forum that my brother is a part of, the Mods are reallly strict.:smirk: Thanks for everything!:smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'll chime in on the cheers and thank yous to our mods and those who keep this site up and running. It is fantastic and we really do appreciate all of you! Yay for MC!