Shows/Movies You Wanna See on DVD

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
What do you think should be on DVD that hasn't been out yet? Most are out, though.

karamazov80

Reaction score
Night of the Creeps! A decent domestically released version of the African Queen! Also, looking forward to a re-release of the Sunbow run of GI Joe, which is out of print, and the end of the series was never released to begin with.

For the longest time it was Batman: the Animated Series, the Muppet Show, and the Thin Man movies. However, in the last few years, you are right, they have released just about EVERYTHING on DVD.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Tiny Toon Adventures. WHY NOT? Ugh, it makes me mad... Also, Muppets Tonight! and The Jim Henson Hour. I wouldn't mind seeing X-Men Evolution on DVD sets either, or House of Mouse.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
A Disney special from the early '90s called Mother Goose Rock and Rhyme, it's so funny and well remembered. :smile:

Actually I think Xmen Evolution is on DVD already.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I would love to see Courage the Cowardly Dog on DVD.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Tales From the Darkside (the TV Show)
Silverhawks
Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (And Don't Come Back!)
Brimstone
The Care Bears' Adventure in Wonderland (it's been released in Australia)
Decent transfers of early Hitchcock would be nice as well (most have been released in Europe)

the rest of Rocky & Bullwinkle & Friends and Space Ghost: Coast to Coast

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Actually I think Xmen Evolution is on DVD already.
Well, it does have a few individual DVD releases, but I want to see the whole series on DVD. :smirk: But like I said, Tiny Toons is my top priority.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I'd like to see a show I watched in the 70's called "Far-Out Space Nuts", from Sid & Marty Krofft. It starred Chuck McCann and Bob (Gilligan) Denver...a personal favorite.