Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks to them, it's now been revealed that Shrek and Fiona will have triplets in Shrek the Third: two girls and a boy.

Thanks for ruining that surprise, Wal-Mart!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Umm... Snowthy, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there were clips of the kids in the actual commercials for the movie.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Wow. That sucks. Why would they do a dumb thing like that? :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Umm... Snowthy, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there were clips of the kids in the actual commercials for the movie.
All I seen is puke spewing out of a carriage... that doesn't necessarily mean the kids were actually seen.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Thanks to them, it's now been revealed that Shrek and Fiona will have triplets in Shrek the Third: two girls and a boy.

Thanks for ruining that surprise, Wal-Mart!
Even though Animated News spoiled it for me, it could be said that your post might end up spoiling it for others who didn't know.

Meanwhile, I'll probably see Shrek the Third because Amy Sedaris is voicing a character.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah I used to hate Shrek as well, but then I thought it was one of the smarter in animated movies in a while.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I dunno, it definitely feels like he's overstayed his welcome.

John Lithgow totally understayed his welcome, though.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I actually heard about the triplets first in People magazine. They had pictures and everything. Sadly I don't think it's a big secret. Sorry Snowthy.