Shrek Spoiler: Wal-Mart ruined a big surprise

Beauregard

Reaction score
And now in a totally off-topic remark: Who is that in your avatar, William? I don't recognise it from anything.

Teheheman

Reaction score
OR they should've released it the day OF, I don't know if some Europeans know WHEN Shrek is going to be in theaters in America, so I don't know if they already have DONE the downloading thing yet. Probably have, those Europeans are tech-savvy.

Daniel

muppet baby

Reaction score
I agree. They should have a least released them like one day after the other or something.
I know william i have been thinking the same thing about that .

Some times things can make to much since to do something right epecally for that he he he

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah...I still don't understand that at all...usually we get things within a week of the American release, athough, sometimes we don't get things at all (and visa versa, sometimes you don't get our smaller movies.)

My sisters went to see Shrek 3 the other day, and quite enjoyed it, so I suppose that is the main thing. So long as it makes a person laugh, or even smiles, it's won.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I'd say that the most important thing is that you enjoyed it and it made you glad you went to see it.:smile: