Simpsons 300th episode is on!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i thought the 300th episode was funny....although do the simpsons need guest stars all the time just to show up?......

the 301st episode where lisa is in the spelling bee was really boring....the first few minutes of the episode where they're advertising the new krusty rib burger or whatever it was was halarious

the one before the 300th episode where homer goes to a rock camp for a week was funny also. that was my 2nd time to see it and i thought it was a funny episode...

ryan

Bulldawg

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
I have to admit for all that it was being touted, it was pretty much just another Simpsons' Episode.

that was hardly an epic episode.
i think thats why i was confused by which one was what
...because it was just 3 back to back to back episodes and i didnt really SEE anything spectacular in the way of "THIS IS #300!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally I think that episode 300 was much better than ep 301. I mean, it is a tuning point for Bart to walk out on his family, even though his father strangled him a million times before. He left for money, mind you... he's okay with the neglegence and abuse. The Perfect Strangers refferecne was, I think, the best part of the episode.

The second one was pretty weak. I mean, the segment about the rib wich was funny, the spelling bee stuff was... snzzzzzzzzzkkkkt.... Well, the thing about the hot plate was pretty funny.... I don't think they should have let that guy write solo.

But all and all, the current episodes were not que as funny as the first 7 seasons. But it's still my favorite TV show that is still on the air. I don't know how I feel about that.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i almost went to sleep watching the 301st episode..that's how bored i was...

ryan

Drtooth

Reaction score
But in all honesty, Spellympics was a million times better than the one where they go to Africa.... that was just terrible.

In the words of the obvious, "Worst Episode EVER!":rolleyes:

beaker

Reaction score
Unless Simpsons(which is sinking like the Titanic smart wise) gets some great writers onboard, its all tumbleweeds to me.

Bulldawg

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i almost went to sleep watching the 301st episode..that's how bored i was...

ryan
the only thing that kept me awake was the constant "MARRIED WITH CHILDREN REUNION UP NEXT" ads that kept popping up

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
And a hotplate!:smile:

Zack)Rowlf the, just being goofy...or pluto....Dog.

beaker

Reaction score
The hour block of Simpsons reruns on sunday illustrated how Simpsons can still be edgy and irreverent. I love the Simpsons going to Walt Disney World episode, as well as the other episode they had(where Bart was trying to finish his homework assignment) We got what I think is the first Futurama cameo on the Simpsons(with Bender) I think the only Simpsons on Futurama cameo before was Kudos and Krang.
Anyways, in between the total tumbleweed Simpson episodes, therein lis a few really good gems!