Sing the Praise of SMOOCHY!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Actually that's me in the bunny suit for Sunshines Av, btw...just a little side note. Please go about your conversations...:smile:

-Matt

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Actually that's me in the bunny suit for Sunshines Av, btw...just a little side note. Please go about your conversations...:smile:

-Matt
Forty rolls of film but I think we got the right shot! Good job Matt, now go pass out those Chocolate Bunnies from last Easter!!

(*blows the dust off before placing in the basket*)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
No, not this year Sunshine! This year will be different! No more half-eaten chocolate and dustly peeps. My buddys at MC deserve better. This year, we have Easter girl scout cookies!!! :smile:

Karen Prell posted in one of my threads!! WOOOOOO!!! :smile:

-Matt

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
Very funny, Luke!!!

*SPEEGS wipes tears from eyes*

Ah yes, now where were we.... oh yeah. Getting back to the original topic of DEATH TO SMOOCHY, I thought it was just awful. I actually write movie reviews, and yes, I did write one for DTS; tell me what you think:

http://bigspeegs124.tripod.com/bigspeegs/deathtosmoochy.html

(By the way, that rating on the page is 0 stars, NOT 4 stars).

-SPEEGS

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
SPEEGS: <<tell me what you think>>

It was well written I guess...I mean I totally disagree with most things you said, and I thought you missed a concept or two that the movie was conveying, but it was well written. We obviously think quite differently though, being you gave Royal Tenenbaums 3 stars and I would have given it maybe 1/2.

-Matt