Singin' "O Holy Night" tonight at church

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Still tryin' to recover from "Nice Nate"

M--Merry Christmas to you a--and your family too!

:eek:

:smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
"O Holy Night"

Well, our service went wonderfully. It was beautiful with the lighting and candles---very sacred and solemn atmosphere, perfect for the evenin'.

And I was kinda worried about singin', cause my mouth and throat were dryin' out, but I just asked God to please work through me and shine through me for Him.

Because I treasure this song so much, I completely put myself into it, and I felt so moved. I--I just didn't wanna stop that kind of worship. And my voice held out all the way through, strongly, which I was grateful for---I'd hate to "dry out" on a note or rully screw somethin' up when I'm wantin' to really praise and worship.

I even hit the high note. :wink:

Some people said some things to me afterward, things I will never forget...(touching things, I mean, not rudeness, lol).

I admit, when I was a teenager I did things more for myself than for God, but I've learned a lot and matured more (spiritually, anyway...lol) in the last few years, and now the focus is a LOT more on God and a LOT less on "me"---and I'm so happy about that. And from some of the things that were said to me, it must be apparent when you really do sing for the Lord.

In short, I poured my heart out for Christ, and because my focus is so much more on Him now, I was very, very moved and humbled.

This was such a blessed evening, and one that I will always hold dear in my heart...

Merry Christmas everybody,

Byron

hdofu

Reaction score
Great news, hope it went well, I remember singing that in chorus in high school, I had one of the duet parts. Again alway good hearing about other vocalists, hope you had fun :wink:

Joggy

Reaction score
Re: "O Holy Night"

Congrats Byron my main man! What better way to celebrate Christmas than with music?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
YAY!! Byron hit the high note!!

You ROCK...even if it is Christmas carols...

Jackie

Reaction score
:smile: no words can add to yours Byron! You said it all maaaan!

Merry Christmas!

Love,

Jackie aka MTH