Slackbot draws stuff

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Awww! Ponicle is so adorable and Red looks amazing. You are really a great artist, Slackbot. Keep it up and you'll do just fine.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Red would certainly have her own style, that's for sure. I think she'd go nuts if she had to be a full-time mother, especially since Poncle is one of those kids who acts like she's on a permanent sugar rush. However, Poncle has five parents and and older sister who all want to play their part, so Red doesn't get overburdened.

Here's another pic from Brothers and Sisters. This is an illo for chapter 9...

Comfort Food: Eating cookies together won't solve your problems, but it can make them easier to face. 'Nother quickie Sharpie doodle, this time Boober and his OC daughter Sage.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Awww! Boober is such a great father to Sage. BTW: Happy Father's Day for all of you fathers in the families out there.

I love drawing those socks on him. Hopefully they're recognizable.
Speaking of socks, Uncle Traveling Matt is the only Fraggle who wears the socks and his shoes. Slackbot, you are a great artist and you do a wonderful job drawing Fraggles the way they look for real in the live-action children's show, Fraggle Rock.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Very cute -- but why did the Poncle weightlifting pic make me think of Pebbles and Bam-Bam? Yeek! :smile:

---------------