Slackbot draws stuff

Slackbot

Reaction score
Radish fries? Could be. Could be rhubarb. He won't show me his recipe cards. Anyway, he's got the loaf of bread and the cup of tea, but where is thou?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Boober may be moody and even grumpy at times, but we all know that, deep down, he's a big ol' softie. More cels from Boober Strikes Again:

Never Too Fed Up For You: Boober may get fed up to HERE and want everybody to leave him the heck alone, but he's never too miffed for someone who needs "Doctor Boober," especially if said Fraggle in need is his daughter Sage.

Bath Time: Any rugrat who jumps into Boober's washtub had better be prepared to take the consequences!

Slackbot

Reaction score

Caves: A little something inspired by a fanfic titled Caves which I found on fanfiction.net. When Uncle Matt comes back and claims Wembley's bed, Wembley cheerfully says "It would be selfish of me to want to sleep in my own bed. I'll go stay at Boober's tonight." When he does, Boober is touched that Wembley chooses his company. I thought the image of Wembley asleep snuggled up to Boober was all sweet and cute and stuff, so here be a pic.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh Kim! "Caves" wirtten by "floral sparrow"is one of my favorited FR fanfics from Fanfiction.net. Now, this pisture... just melts my heart and it exactly captures the moment of Boober and Wembley my two favorite Fraggles. Thanks for sharing!