Slackbot's text sketchbook

Slackbot

Reaction score
I was disappointed that Gobo didn't read Matt's postcard from Equestria during the marathon. I figured someone had to actually write it, right?

Red and Rainbow Dash would get along like a house on fire. Screaming, panic, random destruction... but if they got over their competitiveness and teamed up, they would be a fearsome force.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I usually have to hand draw and scan... I'm not good with the technology aspect of it.
But I'll try! And if there's a way to post using what I have at my disposal, I will do so :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I've only seen the first two seasons of FiM. If they were in the third season, or in the other series, then I never saw them.

Alternate explanation: Matt is unaware of the sea ponies. He was only writing about the terrestrial (and aerial) ones.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, the sea ponies are from the old 80's series that aired with the Potato Head Kids and Glo-Friends.

Slackbot

Reaction score
You big ol' nerd! You and your nerdy cartoons. Not like me; I watched cool stuff like Pac-Man.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean the series that gave those color-coordinated ghosts personalities based on their hats? And made Sue a violetish ghost because they already had Clyde as an orange ghost, even though Sue was orange in the game? Yeah, I remember Pac-Man too. :stick_out_tongue:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Yeah, that was the one. Sue had earrings even though she had no ears. She had a pierced head, I guess. But she had no hat and she had to decorate her head somehow.

I'm nerd enough to be able to compare the game ghosts' personalities with the cartoon ones. Pinky was the straightforward, chase-after-you guy. In the cartoon he was a deep-voiced dumb tough. Blinky, the red one, was fast; he could run you down. In the cartoon he was the nervous, cowardly one. Inky, in the game, had no real schtick, he was similar to Pinky. In the cartoon he was a google-eyed goofball who sounded like Ed Wynn on a bender. Clyde and Sue were the wildcards, they'd go off in random directions sometimes, and then end up right in front of you when you thought you were safe. They were the bosses of the gang, Clyde officially and Sue as the only one with a lick of brains.

Mezmeron, on the other hand...we shall not speak of him.