Slackbot's text sketchbook

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, and then they bring in the other characters from the other games like Super Pac as the altruistic superhero who sees everything in good/evil terms who was a better Super Pac than the giant-sized Pac-Man who would just blaze across the screen in the game.

After reading a TV Tropes list for Nightmare Before Christmas, there's one line that made me go "aww, cute" when they speculated how Jack and Sally's children could maybe be delivered by Mr. Vulture... Which reminded me of the intro story of Baby Pac-Man where the stork brings a little bundle to both game Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man witing outside their home.

BTW: What were the foods, in order, that Ms. Pac-Man got in each level? Can't find that trivia at the respective Wiki.
BTW2: Great, now you've got me thinking of "Germs" as a Fragglish version of the game, with the Inkspots showing up out of nowhere like the ghosts.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Hey now, Super Pac-Man was a great game, and if you learned to control the giant Pac-Man he was great. Hit the speed button and chew right through walls! Mwaahaahaahaa!
IIRC, the fruits in Ms. Pac-Man were: cherries, strawberry, orange, pretzel, apple, pear, banana.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wasn't there a peach and rootbeer mug? *Misremembers, the best/longest player I once witnessed was in an alcove arcade on a cruise ship.

*Wonders if Uncle Matt ever got to Cybertron. The ground/space bridges might be confused for cave arches from his special room.

Slackbot

Reaction score
(Googlegooglegoogle) Peaches first appeared in Super Pac-Man, Pac-Mania, Pac-Man Arrangement, Pac-Man World, and the Pac-Man Championship Edition games. (Root) Beer was in Jr. Pac-Man. In fact, in that game Jr. Pac-Man ate a lot of weird stuff: a kite, a drum, a cat, and even a bike. Wow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Wow! Me proud of that little Pac. But me draw the line at eating kitties.
*Hugs Fatatita.

Maybe I was confusing the orange for a peach.

World's Oldest: Did ya nag her about that already?
Yes, she already replied.
World's Oldest: Good. *Bops Henchy because he knew that.

Any of this giving you mad writer ideas yet? :zany:

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Question-how big would the ponies be in comparison to the fraggles? If fraggles are about knee height to us?

Slackbot

Reaction score
That question boils down to, how big are those ponies? My answer is: I don't know. A brony might be able to answer that.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Hmm, height wise, I'd imagine slightly shorter than the average human. Or perhaps the same as a Shetland pony. That's the way I see it. *shrugs*