Smartest/dumbest Fraggle

BEAR

Reaction score
Interesting how one person can dub a character to be the cockiest and sweetest at the same time. Oh well...

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
Bear, maybe you are having difficulty understanding the argument. Basically, I am only stating that everything is based on opinions. No one is right, and no one is wrong. For instance, I don't think Mokey is the dumbest fraggle, but perhaps someone else may have reasons to think she is the dumbest. There are episodes where maybe she could have made smarter choices. But you see, it is simply an opinion. I am clearly stating that in my opinion, Mokey is the nicest fraggle. I do not think she is the cockiest. However, I can understand why someone else may feel she is the cockiest. But in my opinion, she is not as cocky to the same degree as Cantus. Then again, these are only "my opinions." So I am not saying that Mokey is the cockiest, but I am simply appreciating someone else's opinion. I actually give Heralde credit for even considering Mokey as an option for being cocky. I never thought anyone would even consider Mokey as being cocky. However, I respect his opinion, and I also believe his opinion can be supported if we actually pay closer attention to Mokey's comments and actions. Also, once again, it shows that we all have different perceptions of Fraggle Rock. It is a wonderful thing!

BEAR

Reaction score
I understand the arguement. I was just stating how interesting it is that one person can consider a character to be the cockiest, while another would counteract that by claiming she is the nicest/sweetest. Just an observation.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It is an interesting observation. Well, when Junior Gorg made his Fraggle trap in "Mokey's Funeral", he used garlic gumdrops (or something like that), he couldn't imagine anyone NOT liking them. But Mokey was certainly disgusted! That's what the show's all about, different perspectives.

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
All understood BEAR. Great points! So, who do you believe is the cockiest, and which fraggle is the nicest in your opinion?

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay...
I'd pick Red as the cockiest.

I'd probably pick either Mokey or Wembley as the nicest.

Emeowrald

Reaction score
Smartest Fraggles: Boober because he has alot of useful knowledge when it comes to pathology, psychology, the culinary arts, and hygenics. Besides he plays it off rather low key.
Gobo because he often has plans for getting people out of tough situations.
Dumbest Fraggles:
Large Marvin: Ever seen "The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer"?
Finny Fraggle: Marvin's friend. Again see "The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer"
Sexiest Fraggles:
I'll have to probably go with Cantus on this one. Or maybe Convincing John. What can I say? I think it's the eyebrows.
Ugliest Fraggle: I don't think I have ever really seen a Fraggle that I think is truely ugly.
Funniest Fraggle: Uncle Traveling Matt. I mean he literally makes you look at the human race in a whole new light with his antics out in Outer Space.
Craziest Fraggle: Marlon Fraggle. The Peter Lorre of Fraggle Rock.
Scardest Fraggles: Boober: I mean he worries about germs and misfortune all the time.
Wembley: One does not go through life being indecisive without there being some serious anxiety behind it.
Silliest Fraggles: Aren't they all kinda silly if you think about it?
Meanest Fraggles: The Wizard. He after all is a con-artist.
Uncle Gobo. I've heard he had a meanstreak to him.
Nicest Fraggles: Mokey. Let's face it. She's practically the epitome of niceness.
Lou. "We Love you, Wembley" She actually does stuff for Wembley without asking for anything in return when everyone else wanted him to do stuff for them.
Cockiest Fraggle: Red because she often likes to be the center or attention and often must try to act braver than Gobo.
Most Outgoing Fraggle: That's a tough one. I would say that that would be a tie between Red and Gobo.
Most Persuasive Fraggles: Convincing John for obvious reasons.
Cantus. The guy has a way of making you think at times.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Yes, I feel I need to add that I really don't find any of the fraggles as truly ugly. If I had to pick one as being ugly, I would pick Marlon but all fraggles are beautiful to me. :excited:

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Bravest Fraggle: Everyone has their brave moments--even Boober! (Sorry if I pretty much copied what that one someone said. :embarrassed: )

Smartest Fraggle: Cantus (In a philisophical way), Boober (More superstitious/paranoid than most, but also logical), Mokey (Artistically, but about average in everything else)

Dumbest Fraggle: I don't think anyone's dumb, really; just silly!

Sexiest Fraggle: Sidebottom! And Boober and Convincing John and Cantus and Travelling Matt (What? <.< I like his legs!)

Ugliest Fraggle: Large Marvin (Makes Marlon look dashing in comparison. :eek: And that's pretty much saying something!)

Funniest Fraggle: Boober, Wembley, Travelling Matt, and pretty much everyone else in their own sense and style.

Craziest Fraggle: World's Oldest Fraggle, Sidebottom, Marlon, Convincing John (There's just something about him... :attitude: )

Scaredest Fraggle: Boober (Pretty obvious, since it's a larger part of his character.)
- Scariest: Sidebottom's pants. 'Nuff said. -__-;

Silliest Fraggle: I'd say everybody, 'cause they are. :stick_out_tongue:

Meanest Fraggle: Can't think of any, but I thought Si[debottom] was pretty sly and cunning in Boober's Dream.

Nicest Fraggle: Mokey (no duh), Wembley (He likes to please others, and while it doesn't always work out, he almost always tries to make up for it.)

Cockiest Fraggles: Whoever considered Mokey as "cocky" has a point, but I don't really consider her as part of the category. Actually, there's a slight overconfidence in most of the more energetic Fraggles (examples: Red, Sidebottom, etc.) But besides that, I can't think of any.

Most Outgoing Fraggle: Red (For pretty much the same reasons as everyone else.)

Most Persuasive Fraggle: Convincing John (That's a no-duh right there!), Cantus (Someone mentioned his reasons, and I agree with him.)

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I still don't see how anyone cay Mokey is "cocky"...to me that's like an insult to the writers (and being I'm a writer I'm extra-sensitive to that) because obviously she's anything but. But anyway, I guess some of just have to learn to disagree, *sigh*...