SNL: Robert DeNiro/Destiny's Child w/ Muppets

scooter289

Reaction score
Ok according to Saturday Night Live last week, this weeks re-run (7/2/05) is supposed to be the episode hosted by Robet DeNiro with musical guest Destiny's Child. For those of you who don't remmber, this episode features an appearance by the Muppets. So I thought I'd let you know this early so you'd have time to set your VCRs or other recording devices.

later people!

Xela

Reaction score
Oh cool, I hope I don't miss it...we are going to be out of town.

unclematt

Reaction score
Thank You very much Scooter. I missed this the first time bu I will make sure not to miss it again.

scooter289

Reaction score
Yeah, I just checked the official site and I can most assuredly say that tonight is the episode with the Muppets so all of you guys be ready to watch, record and what have you.

:smile:

scooter289

Reaction score
God, I thought it was just me! I tuned into SNL and what do I get Nascar!! That seriously angred me since I was hoping to see the Muppets as well as the whole episode in general!! :grouchy:

amiki chan

Reaction score
Well I know I'm not going crazy :wink: I got a little sleepy and set my clock so I could wake up and watch it but NASCAR was on and I was wondering what happened to SNL. I would have programmed my VCR but it can't keep a program in it right anymore.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
NASCAR!? I missed the Muppets because NBC just had to air stupid NASCAR? What is wrong with these people? I was greatly disappointed. My abhoration for NASCAR aside, there's no way a scheduled event should have gone so grossly over its alloted time. Sometimes, baseball goes into extra innings or basketball and football go into overtime but who the heck is willing to wait for a bunch of cars to cross a finish line? I don't know what time the race started, but I do know that at midnight it was still on. All I can do is shake my head.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Golly, sometimes I feel like the only West Coaster in here!

Anyway, it aired at 11:30 right on schedule for me. I missed it the first time, so it was cool to see it on T.V. instead of a little WMP screen, plus I got to see the end credits! :excited:

I never realized how relentless Steve is when it comes to getting the "money shot" of Kermit with whichever big star might be on-hand at the time.

Was cool though, to see the interactions of the cast and Destiny's Child with the Muppets, classic nostalgia for some of them.