SNL: Robert DeNiro/Destiny's Child w/ Muppets

KermiClown

Reaction score
I got some of the SNL episode on TiVo, but not all of it. Can someone list what segments the Muppets appeared in on the show so I can figure out how much I missed?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I got stuck with Nascar on until midnight :frown:

scooter289

Reaction score
KermiClown said:
I got some of the SNL episode on TiVo, but not all of it. Can someone list what segments the Muppets appeared in on the show so I can figure out how much I missed?
Ok, Kermit appeared during the monolouge and sang 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas' with Robert DeNiro and later near the end of the show Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Animal sang 'I Wish it was Christmas Today' wih Horatio Sanz (Jimmy, Tracy, and Kattan weren't there to usually do it), and finally the Muppets appeared with their preformers during the goodnights.

That's about it.

Stulz

Reaction score
Mid-west wackos....

Looks like the "NASCAR Effect" only happend in the mid-west....

The NBC stations bosses out there must love them some NASCAR!

The West Coast SNL went off w/o a hitch. My DVR taped the whole thing.

I'm going to edit all the non-muppet parts out and burn it to DVD with the other US Muppet appearences I was able to record this year (which is most of them).

If anyone wants a copy just let me know.

Stulz

Reaction score
Just thought of something...

Funny how the Mupets were shut of out of NASCAR in 2002 even when they were one of the sponsors, and now NASCAR coverage preempts a re-run of the Muppets appearnce on SNL.

I'm tellin' ya this has the making of a NASCAR/ Muppets concpiracy written all over it!

:wink: