So, any news with Disney and JHC?

Muppets1985

Reaction score
**Stevie's siting on his bed, lission to his Rovin Right along CD, and staring at his MV3D Kermit doll on his bed siting next to a Disney Store Mickey plush**:sleep: :crazy: :crazy: :smirk:

...and I'm going Crazzy here!:big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by BoyRaisin2
You and your hobbies.
i rather like my hobbies....

yes the deadline for shows are coming up...unless it was a mid-season replacement (goodness i hope not...how many of THOSE survive?!?!) it's probably out of the water

Sarah

i sure hope not, though

I'VE GOT AN IDEA..luke can hold britney for ransom...and that should pay for it.....

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
The mystery with me is, what was the whole EM.TV plan to make "Muppet Shows" about and what will even be the PLOT of this new one?

Luke

Reaction score
The mystery with me is, what was the whole EM.TV plan to make "Muppet Shows" about and what will even be the PLOT of this new one?
The whole EMTV plan to make Muppet Shows may well have just been a small idea they wanted to get going that got blown out of all proportion to publicise the sale to EMTV, as was probably the news releases that Britney Spears and Enrique were already booked.

As for the new Fox show - early on there were lots of rumors it would be set in a Theatre and be a mix of old and new, not being just a variety format. That was wayyyyy early on though - who knows now !

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Sorta makes me wonder what a lot of you guys went through when Jim died in 1990 (I'm watching the special now). Just the uncertainty and the waiting.
i'm kinda glad i was only 2 i would have been a really really really depressed anxious person....and i'm bad enough already

Sarah