1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

So, season 49 news, cause why not

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Oscarfan, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Well all I've been seeing is classic characters in photos on the wiki and just popping up everywhere I just hope they start getting back into the lime light

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I like to see who did the catering. That was really good toast - they cut off the crust and everything.

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

In regards to Zoe being naked again, I'm suddenly reminded that the show actually lampshaded her wearing her tutu all the time, somewhat; I don't remember the specific episode or circumstances, but I believe it was from Season 33, where she's having lunch in Hooper's, and Alan asks if she has a recital, or ballet practice, or something along those lines, which she responds, "No, why?" Alan says, "Oh, no reason."