Some News

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Ken

Is it possible Invisible Beaker would be part of the Collector's Club-- if the Collector's Club happens?

If my husband doesn't have one of every Beaker figure he's gunna be impossible to live with....

(As it is he really wants two VC Beakers-- one for his office and one to hang out with the rest of the collection. And he telecommutes, so the office is only about 20 yards away from the rest of the collection.)

Foreignman

Reaction score
Why does there have to be an invisible Beaker!?!?! WHY!?!?!? I thought my ebay days were over, and now I'm back to square one... Will power, Ben, will power... By the way Ken, I think the idea of having fully invisible Beaker as the club exclusive is a great idea, I think if you had that and all the other stuff, people would be willing to pay $35.00.

MM-III

Reaction score
Sigh... the plight of the completist...

Okay, so if I'm hearing things correctly we now have a 100% clear beaker out there that may or may not ever be released to the public at large? And this extra release would depend on demand? my question is what kind of demand... another email writing campaign? Sales of the other beakers?

If you do offer invisible beaker outside of the party will he be EXACTLY the same.. or will there be some kind of sticker for the party that only someone who was there would have?

I ask becuase the way I see it:

Normal Kermit figure given away at industry party: $200.00 + That's for a normal figure with absolutely no difference from the one in the stores...

Exclusive repaint of beaker very much different than the others... $350.00 + maybe even more.

Dr Teeth

Reaction score
Ken. I think that the Invisible Beaker would be a GREAT figure to use for the Fan Club or Collectors Club or whatever its going to be called. You could include one carded Invisible Beaker with every membership. :big_grin:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

Man, you do it all the time ! LOL!

Now we ALL want the Invisible Beaker !!

I would LOVE to get it in the Collectors Club !

See ya

tomahawk

Reaction score
daughters college tuition

i am just going to go lie down and cry now.please let the beakers be available to us muppet fans.i am praying to the god of muppety fun.please oh please oh please.

uncleduke

Reaction score
I bet you were the kind of kid who always reminded the teacher if she forgot to give out homework!:stick_out_tongue:
You should use the other half of the video game for your handle EVILmike LOL

(jus' kidding, we still love you, please don't delete my name from the collectors club list)

FER SURE

Reaction score
Hey Ken- What does it take to get a ticket to that Industry Party. I could start my own buisness by then.

GWGumby

Reaction score
And for the ultimate completist, let's not forget the extremely exclusive Wedding Dress Miss Piggy. You can't have a complete line without that one.