Some of my fanart...

Zena Star

Reaction score
I've done two pictures...(I have done plenty more, but none of them are up to standard)For you to...look at. Well, here they are!
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv107/ZenaStar/part2.jpg
This first one is some characters from TMS & SS...on the street ^^. It also features my own muppet character, the one that looks like a female ernie with purple hair. Can't miss it.
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv107/ZenaStar/janicebubbles.jpg
This one is of Janice from TMS blowing bubbles. I tried to copy it from a picture out of a muppet's colouring book I saw on deviantart. Then when I'd inked it in, i realised she had 5 fingers instead of 4. oops!

Well, I hope you like them!:flirt:
(Please don't go robbing them or anything. They're not worth it. XD)

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The Janice one is really good. Not that the other isn't ... but I just get a kick out of the latter's composition.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I like the colors in both pictures, and the way you draw them is so cute! I like your Muppet character, and the way you drew Scooter is especially adorable. Nice work!

By the way, it's a good idea not to copy from other pictures, especially if you don't have permission. Though even if you do, it's still a good idea to come up with something unique.

Zena Star

Reaction score
Thanks for replying! ^^ RedPiggy: The one of Janice is my fav. I really like how it turned out.
Baby Gonzo: I think you're totally right. I was lackin' in the crackin while doin that thing. My friend told me ta do the stars n stripes shirt. The original picture from the colouring book the artist had coloured as a tribute for Richard Hunt - they had coloured a butterfly that was looking at itself as scooter. As in his orange skin...and green & yellow colours. I should find the link for you, if you like. I'd like to totally get hold of a copy of that colouring book.

Kiki

Reaction score
I adore these! :excited: I think they're fabulous, I love the shading and the lovely colours and just the style and the- ....everything! Keep up the great work! :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Aww! That's lovely! Annie Sue is actually a favourite of mine... she's kinda underrated. She's gorgous in that pic! :smile: