1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Some of my fanart...

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Zena Star, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Awwww That picture is so sweet.

2. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Horribly colored clothing forgiven!

Yet another drawing that makes me tilt my head and go 'Aww'.

:halo: (or sould I say :wisdom:?)

3. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i like that picture. it makes me kinda sad though. :( but i love it.

4. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

;) i like the colours, whenever i post pictures, the scanner like, dulls the colour, so i have to colour it in really dark to get it to look right. i've drawn a picture of Scooter and i'm hoping the scanner doesn't mess with the colours

5. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

6. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

hee-hee. i love it ;)

7. Gelfling Girl

Very cool. Much better that that odd doodle of Scooter I drew somewhere on one of my folders at school. ;)

8. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

that is cool but why is scooter thinking about money?

9. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

Lets just say...he's totalling up expenses for the theatre...and thinking about his paycheck. :D;)

10. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k72/The_British_Gothic/BertLove.jpg
    Okay so in school today, my best friend was off sick, and the only other people I hang out with are a bunch of loser boys at the bottom of the food chain. Actually, i think i fall under "losers at the bottom of the food chain" myself. Anyway, I was in the form room all alone and got bored and drew this. Bert sure does love his paperclips.

11. Gelfling Girl

*Hugs sympathetically*

12. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

hey! me too! [well, my friends and i] we're the well disputed losers at our school. it is sad people go out of there way to bully us, normally we can take it, but those bone heads can signal out one who can't. don't worry about it, there's more losers than anything, and we get to have more fun ;)

13. Gelfling Girl

Yeah, one of the plus sides of being "uncool" is that there's no reputation to worry about. :D

14. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

well, technically there is, but it's not hard to be strange ;)

15. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

LOL:eek:

16. Gelfling Girl

LOL, with Muppet fans, it's your natural instincts to be complete weirdos and proud of it. :D

17. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

14 posts away! gelfling girl

18. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

Truer words have never been posted! I'm also sorry about my amazing inactivity, I've just been focusing on my homework. I'll get some muppet work done, I swear! very soon!

19. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

It looked like no-one really cares that I haven't been around, XD. Anyway, This isn't finished, I made the big dumb mistake of giving it a background and now I might die of horror trying to colour it in.
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k72/The_British_Gothic/Lines.jpg
    There's your brooding Bert and Oscar in the forground, looking over at Zoe and Elmo in the background, having fun. Bert and Oscar are probably just thinking, they're too old for that now. D:, loosen up, you two. :grouchy:

(I'm proud of Bert's expression. Nothing else. Forgive how Elmo looks. What's done is done, and he'll be hideous forever.)

20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

:insatiable: Hey Xena... How you say we no miss you? Of course we do. You have great story going, which me wish me had more of... And hey, me not able to see your art, but me know what me like, and me like what you've done here. So hey, we still like you. *Monster huggles.