1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Some of my fanart...

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Zena Star, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

2. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Of course we missed you. You're so awesome and talented! :D

3. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

come on Zena, how could you say that, we missed you.

nice work, it's way awesome, i wish i could draw something like that, all my muppets turn out too cartoonie ;)

4. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

Aw, thanks so much everyone! And Nekoshema, I'd love to see some of your work anyway! I love cartoon-styled stuff, its just awesome.

And anyway, I eventually finished colouring, though it involved much anger and longing for copic markers.
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k72/The_British_Gothic/Street.jpg
    Not all too proud with Elmo's mouth, it went all wrong and me and my sister spent a while staring/laughing/crying at it. :sing: Hey, and also, in the place where there's a paint can and brush, there used to be a rather odd looking Telly monster there, trying to reach a box. But he looked demented so I erased him and now he's a paint can. XD

Lots of Love
    -Zena

5. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Wow. That's amazing. You're so talented. :)

6. APRena

APRena New Member

Gues you're your own worst critic, I can't see anything wrong with it! It's great. :)

7. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

;) wow that's awesome zena, i love the colours. if you didn't point out elmo's mouth, i'd have never noticed, it does look a little wonkey, but not bad, not even noticeable really, it actually makes the picture better in my opinion, keep on creating :D

http://nekoshema.deviantart.com/art/Scooter-135991118 i posted this picture on a thread i made, but i think it was deleted and only gelfling girl saw it. seriously, i find Scooter's too cartoonie for my liking

8. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

Nekoshma - Thanks. I absolutely hate ol Elmo back there and I want to re-do teh picture, but I fear that I wount get Bert to look right if I try again. I also really like your Scooter picture - especially the quotes all around it and the colouring. Fav'd it! XD And he does look a bit cartoony, though not excessively.

Started something new as well, after like, months! XD :flirt:

9. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k72/The_British_Gothic/muppetOC.jpg

So...I was just looking at my Muppet OC, and thought about how odd she looked. So I thought, why not make her even more scarily like Ernie? As if she really was a female Ernie! XD So now she has black hair, but theres dodgily coloured purple streaks though that tiny ponytail. She also has a 2-coloured stripey top now, and a necklace with a ducky on, to show her appreciation for cousin Ernie's own Rubber Ducky. I think they'd make great cousins. Ever optimistic Ernie and slight scatterbrained....Cousin. YES! I shall also rename her. Now I need a name for her! Maybe something that sounds like Ernie? I dunno, but she needs a new name! <3 :p

NAMEZ HER NAO, KTHXBAI
    Till next time!
    -Zena

10. Nekoshema

Nekoshema Member

lol, i like it Zena, really good work, i like the hair ;)

11. kdking

kdking Member

I love your artwork! You give the characters so much energy and vitality that they come alive on the page.They are always doing SOMETHING not just posing.:)

12. Zena Star

Zena Star New Member

kdking: Thanks! I appreciate it.

Now...this only took me about 20 minutes in total, to make up for my inactivitiy, and teh fact I'm havign serious art block right now. My wonderful OC has gotten herself a giant pencil and is scribbling all over a piece of paper. yaaaay! Its just a really quick doodle, coloured with markers, so nothing special.
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k72/The_British_Gothic/quickie.jpg

If you want to see what I recently spend hours doiing, you can look at my other work here:
    http://zenastar.deviantart.com/

Lots of Love
    -Zena

13. kdking

kdking Member

May your drawing hand never cramp and your markers never run out of ink.:)

14. RomanaFraggle

RomanaFraggle Member

You could name her.. um.. Bertina? 'Cause it sounds like Bert.. XD; I don't know, it reminded me of Bob Cratchit's daughter in The Muppet Christmas Carol XD