Spammers at MC...

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
The Count said:
Kendra, that's the message he posted all over the place today... Couldn't spell "hail" correctly though.
Actually it looks to me like he's going for the German word "heil", which is part of the phrase that means "Hail victory".

-Kim

BEAR

Reaction score
Well...I was online during the hours he was causing this havoc. And yes, Furryred, I also got that same message in my box. I also decided to have a little conversation with him through PM to figure him out and boy is he creepy. Finally he stopped. Thanks to Beau and others for helping "fight" this thing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I also decided to have a little conversation with him through PM to figure him out and boy is he creepy.
What did he say?

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
What did he say?
That he knows how to get into the administration panel and he will hack into the system and destroy it. And that he wants to kill me. You know, all that fun stuff. The guy also said that he was NOT Super Muppet but rather a good friend of his and he is doing all that as a favor. It was weird.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, move on. Don't give him any more attention. That's just what he wants. If you have a problem let Kevin or myself know.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey, Count: Just PM us a link to their profile if it seems shady.