Spammers at MC...

Andibcool

Reaction score
Hey Count i hope you count the spammers you bootet, as you always count everything :batty:

How many so far :search: ? Havent seen one since i regged so good work and keep it up. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't rully know. What I can tell you is we have about 40 pages worth of spammers in the archives. Sent some suggestions to Phil to try and cut down the number of jerks I boot on a daily basis. Rully hope it happens. *Boober sigh smilie*

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I hope it happens too Ed. It must really eat up a lot of your time in which you could be enjoying the forum. :sympathy:

Thank you for the good job you do though.

David French

Reaction score
Is there a way we can report spam PMs? I got one today (it's now been deleted) but I couldn't see an option that allowed me to report the spammer.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If you receive a spam PM personally, please remember who sent it and PM a moderator with the report of said person sending out spam PM's. Include as much info as you can, including the nature of the spammage so we mods can handle the situation adequately. After that, feel free to delete the message. Hope this helps.