Speaking of muppet babies....

GWGumby

Reaction score
I think Muppet Babies has a chance provided it is done within the context of Muppet Takes Manhattan rather than the cartoon version.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I like Muppet babies(please dont kill me) and would love a line.I do agree Muppets take manhatten version would be better though.I also think it would do well as you wouldnt belive how many kids still love it.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Bad news about Sesame Street figures at Palisades, Mattel holds all the rights. Conclustion: It's Muppet Babies. Baby Beaker here I come.

Luke

Reaction score
Actually Hoobs PVC's wouldn't suprise me - there's a massive Hoobs merchandising thing going on over here and they are doing more internationally so wouldn't suprise me if Palisades were smart enough to pick that up for the lil'kids.

I think it's probably Sesame though - maybe the rights are coming up for renewal or something.

Not Muppet Babies - they would be a failure and the cartoon hasn't been on in years !

grail

Reaction score
i suppose it possible that with Mattel taking all those licenses from Hasbro (Batman/Superman, Looney Tunes, etc) they had to sell off some of the other ones they were holding...or maybe Mattel doesn't hold ACTION-FIGURE rights...have you noticed recently that multiple companies are coming up with the rights to things (like Sideshow and the Muppet busts, etc.)

Luke

Reaction score
The licenses are sold for certain types of products to many differnet companies. So the Muppet busts are a totally different license to the figures. The companies either just buy each license or bid if it's a popular brand.

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
I don't remember much about Muppet Babies (although I had a book called "Kermit, the Little Hermit")...

So I want to ask some things...

What would be the actual difference between for instance "Baby Kermit from Piggy's Fantasy" and "Baby Kermit from Muppet Babies"? The texture? What?

The Baby Muppets from Piggy's Fantasy were Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter and Rowlf... In Muppet Family Christmas however a Baby Animal appears in the old video... If Palisades chooses to to do a line with the Baby Muppets that were once a puppet (not only a cartoon) these would have to be the only ones available, right?

Have there been any appearences of other Baby Muppets in a puppet form?

How many more Baby Muppets had a cartoon version?

Thank you!