Special announcement

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Next Kermit introduces a sketch in honour of the live-action adventure serial Danger Island. The whatnot pirates from the Glenda Jackson are gathered on an island's shore with Pirate Sweetums as Captain Mootan preparing to fight against Julius Strangepork as the professor, Annie Sue as his daughter Leslie, Link Hogthrob as assistant Link Simmons. Bunsen Honeydew appears to aid them in the role of Morgan and he calls out "OH-OH TONGO" then a wild meee-meee-meeee sound is heard and Tongo (Beaker) comes swinging on a vine to the rescue and crashes into the pigs.

Next the Banana Splits perform one of their songs from their show: Good day for a parade

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hi Martin! Sorry it has taken me so long to check out this thread. You're doing a great job with it though! I've never heard of the Banana Splits but they sound hilarious! I loved the Electric Mayhem number and I really liked the Statler and Waldorf joke about it not being "a peeling" Clever! Keep writing, it's really quite good!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's nice Beth. Glad to know I have friends like you who appreciate my ideas. I'll work on finishing this sometime in the near future.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Nice lol I see you kept the charecter of both shows in tact. Really funny good work, nice resserrection of our old pals.