Speculation: Muppets Most Wanted Video Game

FunnyBear

Reaction score
At this point, what I want to see is a Disney infinity Muppet expansion pack or something. Seems like they could fit movie elements in there, like they did with the pre-existing movies in the game already.
How about just a Muppet Race Mania re-release?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That would be cool if they would re-releases that with Muppet Monsters adventures, but if they did it would only be on the PlayStation 3 or 4. They could release them for download off the PSN though.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
That would be cool if they would re-releases that with Muppet Monsters adventures, but if they did it would only be on the PlayStation 3 or 4. They could release them for download off the PSN though.
Yeah, but on Disney Infinity I want the Electric Mayhem bus!!!!!! Now!!!!!:grouchy:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
A muppet race mania re release actually would be a good idea however I would rather have a muppet race mania 2 I mean graphics have got much better since 2000 and more characters could be added like Walter, 80s robot, Uncle Deadly, Crazy Harry, Sweetums. However maybe my muppets show is a kinda test to see if people would get a muppet game and might be planning to release one who knows we can only dream.