Speedy Gonzalas Back On TV?

Gonzo

Reaction score
I was wondering about this--I was in the store the other day and saw a Speedy Gonzales PEZ Dispenser. Is that a new one?

radionate

Reaction score
I think the Speedy Pez has been out for awhile. There have been a few Speedy dispensers out over the years.

Gonzo

Reaction score
I kinda assumed so, but it was new to me....of course, I've never been a PEZ guy. But I do like making out with them every once in a while.

PEZ, Pop Rocks....no wonder I'm holding on to that pregnancy weight.

Quinnnnnnn

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
This could lead to a very interesting topic.

Sometimes when you remove certain media, you are decried "censorship! censorship!"

But that same sort of censorship is permissible if it's PC.

Speedy Gonzalez is a great example as well as lots of cartoons that may or may not have racial implications. Is censorship only a case of which side of the political spectrum you are?

I mean, as a Christian, I laugh at the Hey-Diddly-Humor on the Simpsons aimed at people just like me. But certain racial and religious groups you could never pull that sort of stuff on with all the special interest groups out there. Why is that?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yeah when I heard about Speedy's banning, I was outraged. I'm glad to hear he's back on TV, speeding all over Mexico much to Sylvester's dismay. :smile:

-Matt