**Spoiler info** If you want to know the secret collector's club item...

Corbet

Reaction score
does anyone know if the invisible beaker is still available free from the club? if it is, it will be hard to choose, pick up a set of the series 1 figures (which I havent done YET!) or join the collector's club.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Nobody knows. Which is only fair. It isn't fair to those who joined the club on it's own merits for Palisades to reveal how many if any suprise gifts are left for new club members.

grail

Reaction score
sorry...

the guys at Palisades (and i personally agree with them) feel that it would be unfair to tell people that, especially since it was supposed to be a surprise that no one probably should have talked about in the first place. it's not fair to everyone else, who had no idea wether they got it or not...some of us not even knowing we WOULD get it.

that being said closest as some of the folks around here figure, they havn't hit the magic number...yet.

sorry i can't be more helpful...

Corbet

Reaction score
see, personally I feel the club isn't worth 30.00 with one figure. 2 figures yes. Mcfarlanes Collectors Club was free.

grail

Reaction score
yes, well...ol' Todd also has a couple million to blow on baseballs...i think Mike'd probably rather be able to feed his kid.

let's face it, Palisades makes GREAT stuff, but they're still pretty new. they aren't that big a company yet. they started the club because there was demand, and demand means that there is money to be made. as it stands, when you remove the $7 shipping charge, the $15 for the Beaker, we'll say $5 for Vivi, they're making about $3. out of $30.

add to that the fact that SOMEONE has to pack them up and send them off, and that person isn't going to do it for free, and suddenly they're lucky if they're making ANY money. and let's not forget that they had to have the stickers made, the letter printed up and copies made, and a "membership card" designed and produced.

personally, i think $30 was more than fair.

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Did they already get 500 people or do I still have time to get in?

Jeremy

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by jeremyactor
Did they already get 500 people or do I still have time to get in?
no offense dude, but please read the rest of the posts on this page. the answer is there...twice. (one from me, once from Louis)

The Big Don

Reaction score
I agree with Ken on that pickup line johnfranklin, but anyways, im workin on a MOC LJN WWF collection myself. How is yours goin. Who ya need.

And ME WANTEE WW EXCLUSIVE DR TEETH. (MWC, I had to steal a page from Mark. I had to)