Spy Muppets: License to Croak

Kermie19

Reaction score
I work at a GameStop and noticed today that there is a prerelease date for a new GameBoy Advance game called Spy Muppets: License to Croak. Does anyone know anything else about this?

Kermie19

Reaction score
Forgot to give the details I know. It will be $19.99 and released on November 5th. Same as Muppet Party Cruise.

beaker

Reaction score
That definately aint no gba graphics!(unless its just still cut scenes?)
This looks cool, even from b/w cut scene pix. That Muppet ctruis ehting looks lame...why cant they make a Super Smash Melee type Muppet game, or one like Kingdom Hearts?(have Skeksis as the bad guys) *sigh*

King Prawn

Reaction score
Intesting, looks good I just wish they'd get out of the whole GBA thing and into PS2 (Party Cruise, but we need more) XBOX and even Gamecube.

Kermie19

Reaction score
Thanks for checking on that information. I can't wait to try it out. Was it my imagination or was Gonzo doing a Dr. Evil thing in that picture with the Sweedish Chef?

radionate

Reaction score
Kermie19 said:
Was it my imagination or was Gonzo doing a Dr. Evil thing in that picture with the Sweedish Chef?
I think you were right. I didn't catch that the first time round.

beaker

Reaction score
Kermie19 said:
Thanks for checking on that information. I can't wait to try it out. Was it my imagination or was Gonzo doing a Dr. Evil thing in that picture with the Sweedish Chef?
totally. well dr. evil is a parody of a 007 villian, but I think this is parodying the spy genre in general(and man, between last and this year theres been a LOT of spy films! spy kids 2 and 3, goldmember, die another day, the tuxedo, i spy, johnny english, etc.)

But Sarah's right, we need some next generation Muppet games to! Imagine a Mario Sunshine like Muppet game? ooh!

Drtooth

Reaction score
beaker said:
But Sarah's right, we need some next generation Muppet games to! Imagine a Mario Sunshine like Muppet game? ooh!
I would NEVER buy a Muppet Sunshine game! I didn't like Mario Sunshine at all...

What I'd like to see is An improved Muppet Racemania Game for GC, using ALL the characters, and instead of copying Super Mario Kart, a race to the finish, an around the world type thing where you race in different vehicles all over the world in space ships and stuff...

Licence to Croak looks pretty godd though...