SS worries about obesity

leliebel

Reaction score
[useless trivia]

last december in the dutch version of sesame street a new puppet was introduced. It was a chubby little baby pig. It was rumored that the american headquarters refused to build it at first because of the obesity issues in america. The puppet is called Purk btw.

[/useless trivia]

Whatever

Reaction score
I've seen pictures, Purk's just so cute!

leliebel

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I've seen pictures, Purk's just so cute!
here speach is adorable too

She's really jong and Pino (the dutch version of big bird) is the only one who can understand her. :smile:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I remember a SS segment back in the day where a human cast member and I think Prarie Dawn were trying to convince Cookie Monster to try veggies. He fought with them for a while about it but he finally bit the bullet and in the end realized that he liked veggies. I always thought this was a fun and memorable way to get kids to give more attention to veggies. Something like that would still go over well as well as maybe a SS Dance Fest (a SS version of Richard Simmons' Sweatin' to the Oldies). They could have kids and Muppets dancing to classics like Put Down the Ducky or Doing the Pigeon or Cookie Starts with C. Good exercise and lots of fun. They could even put out a video or start a series.

superfan

Reaction score
And don't forget about Captain Vegetable!

"Who are you! Some kinda wierdo?"

"Do I look like a wierdo to you?" :zany:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Oh Yeah! I Loved Captain Vegetable. That Was One Of My Favorite Skits Of All Time! Hopefully They Should Just Use That For Next Year's Season Since They're Just Making At Least A Couple Of Brand New Episodes About Exercising,Etc..