1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

SS worries about obesity

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Xerus, Oct 1, 2004.

1. FragglettesMom New Member

Thank You Dantecat. I am so embarrassed now! How could I have forgotten that was Jim Henson!!
  2. beaker Well-Known Member

Oh man, that will be like Koala giving up bamboo...I think the Sesame gang are ognna need to throw Cookie Monster an intervention.
  3. Lone Wolf New Member

If SW is so concerned about obesity, then why are they airing commericials for McDonald's at the beginning of each show?
  4. Dantecat Active Member

That's A Very Good Question! Anyone Else Know About This?

Because I Love McDonald's But I Eat It Every Now And Then!
  5. BWSmith New Member

It was only a matter of time before political correctness took its toll on SS's most outrageous muppet.

In related news, Sesame Street is also concerned about the adverse effects of poor grammar and lack of self-control, especially with regard to overeating.

Hence, Cookie Monster will be renamed "Carrot Monster". All scenes featuring Carrot Monster that involve eating will consist of a balanced, low-carb diet that is consumed slowly and deliberately, in small portions, and with no crumbs falling out of the monster's mouth and littering the floor, polluting the environment.

Also, Carrot Monster will no longer refer to himself in the third person or with objective and subjective pronouns switched. He will also practice subject-verb agreement. Hence, while the old Cookie Monster used to say "Me want to eat cookies" or "Monster want to eat cookies", the new Carrot Monster will instead say, "I would like to eat some vegetables."
  6. Dantecat Active Member

WOW!!! :eek:

From Now On,Cookie Monster Is Going To Be Named Carrot Monster?????

Will He Still Be The Exact Same Monster???

This Is The Biggest,Strangest News I've Ever,Ever,Ever Heard!!!

:eek: :concern:
  7. AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Ahhhh, sweet sarcasm...
  8. Docnzhoss Active Member

Cookie Monster to become Carrot Monster!!! This is news!!! Maybe he can take on an alter-ego and become Captain Vegetable's sidekick!!!

It is I
    Captain Vegetable
    With my sidekick,
    Sir McCelery...
  9. superfan Active Member

Ah, and then we can expect to see 'Fatkins'! A Muppet who tries a certain diet (*wink) and fails miserably....

Or an episode where Gordon munches on only Subway sandwiches for a week and the cast does its very first intervention!

"Gordon, you smell reek of onion!" says Susan.
    "I love it!" smiles Oscar.