Stamps

BEAR

Reaction score
unclematt said:
It is going to be hard to use any of them. I dont know if I will be able to.

That is exactly why I bought 3 sheets today. So that I can have one to keep unused in a nice frame. I can use the others if I want. :wink:

unclematt

Reaction score
I dont know if I will be able to use them even if that is what I bought them for. I love the Muppets too much.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Wow, it was so weird today. I used my Kermit pen to write a check (on my Sesame Street checks, Big Bird to be exact), I put it in an envelope, I placed a Gonzo stamp on the whole thing, and I mailed it. What a Muppety way to pay the bills.

I also have a sheet framed on the wall, I have another one stored away as backup, and I have about a dozen sheets more waiting to go on letters and whatnot! What's great about these is that they are 37 cent stamps and cost 37 cents each (11 stamps at $4.07 = $0.37 each) -- what a concept (and what a deal)!

dbarrie

Reaction score
This weekend I was able to order my set through the USPS website. Did you know that USPS accepts international orders? Can't wait to add mine to my HUGE stamp collection. I've been collecting stamps from all over the world since childhood. When I ordered the Muppets/Jim Henson stamps I also purchased sets of Ronald Reagan, Arthur Ashe, Marian Anderson and Dr. Seuss. I'm in stamp collecting heaven right now! :smile:

OI MuppetFan

unclematt

Reaction score
dbarrie said:
This weekend I was able to order my set through the USPS website. Did you know that USPS accepts international orders? Can't wait to add mine to my HUGE stamp collection. I've been collecting stamps from all over the world since childhood. When I ordered the Muppets/Jim Henson stamps I also purchased sets of Ronald Reagan, Arthur Ashe, Marian Anderson and Dr. Seuss. I'm in stamp collecting heaven right now! :smile:

OI MuppetFan
Very Cool