Starting the web server move right now

dwayne1115

Reaction score
no freaking way are you telling me that you got an interview with FRANK! man you are lucky i almost hate you for it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha? Dave, Jocelyn, and now Frank? Will wait to hear the podcast. But if it is so... Layin' down the title of coolest Muppet podcast at your feet.

Edit: And in the words of another guest you reported on at the main page... "EEVIL!"

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Well, don't rush so fast. He emailed me his thoughts on Richard; we didn't get to actually speak. But no, Frank sent his thoughts, Dave G. sent in some thoughts, and I'm actually speaking with Peter Coogan in a little while. Also maybe going to get ahold of a few more folks, including some people in Richard's family. Shaping up to be a good tribute!

Luke

Reaction score
Peter Coogans a fantastic one. Well done on Frank.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Not familiar with Peter Coogan. Actually interested to hear from Kids in the Hall member Kevin McDonald. And if you get to talk to some of Richard's family, especially Amanda his niece, please tell her MC and the RHLC miss her.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Peter Coogan is a longtime producer of children's television with a really good history with Henson. Shame he doesn't have a Muppet Wiki page. Maybe those of us who know something about him should start it! He's going to be on again in the next week or so with Martin Baker, as they both work together now, but he had some time this evening so we decided to talk about Richard for a little bit.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh wow, you actually got an email from Frank? ! That's awesome! And according to MuppetWiki Peter Coogan was the Production Manager for Ghost of Faffner Hall, is that right?

And yes, Richard's niece was very generous with her time here when she didn't have to be, so hats off to her. :wink:

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Yep, Peter's been a producer/production guy for decades. I just got off the horn with him, and we agreed to talk more later once the Richard tribute is done. I also might get to talk a little bit with Martin Baker tomorrow, as well as David Rudman (if he has the time).