1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Statler and Waldorf Ornament at Hallmark

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by TheJimHensonHour, Nov 17, 2008.

1. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It is cool. I got it for my birthday.
  3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Very awesome.
  4. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Wow, this is cool! I need a book for school anyway, so maybe a trip to the mall is in order?
    ;)
  5. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Sweet ornament! I'd love to have that hanging on our tree.

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat! :sing:
  6. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

they told me at one hallmark they have been sold out since day one...i see it as good news
  7. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

They are all over ebay also
  8. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

I bought mine about a month ago at Hallmark. It is a great ornament. Luv it.
  9. I love it! Make sure you test yours out though - the first one I got was defective - its didn't make any sounds so I had to have it exchanged.
  10. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I push the button everytime I see it in the store, lol, it's great! :boo: :sleep:
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

There was a thread earlier this year... It musta gone way way down the forum, though...

But this one is amazing. They really did a great job with it, and I commend them for not making another Kermit/Piggy ornament... not that those aren't great, but I wanna see someone else get a chance. There must have been some transitional pull to get them back to Hallmark (especially since I still keep seeing American Greetings Muppet cards at Target)... I've noticed that both Hallmark and AG have Simpsons ornaments (Hallmark has the license for Simpsons cards now), and the Hallmark Simpsons ornament is a "Magical scenes" ornament too.

I hope this leads to cards and stationary, and future ornaments.
  12. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

Yeah it'd be great to get differnt characters each year!
  13. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I have got to go buy it.
  14. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Does anyone know wher I can get one of these in New York City, I'll be there on Saturday-Thursday.

Thanks Guys

Chris
  15. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

well IF theres a Hallmark in NYC then yes!

PS I have my tree up now and when ever I pass it in my living room I HAVE to press it! haha :boo::sleep:

"all right frog we watched the show..yeah unlock the doors!" lol
  16. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

got mine yesterday
  17. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I didnt know it talked. That makes things even better. Is that the only Muppet ornament for Hallmark this holiday season?
  18. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

yep! the ONLY one... i HOPE next year disney/hallmark makes a Pepe ornament! :rolleyes: i REALLY want a Pepe one! :)
  19. Davina

Davina Member

ooh.. that would be sooo cool... we love Pepe (of course, we'd tell the dog we named after him that it was supposed to be an ornament of her.. she'd never know the difference.. heh...)
  20. Wickerness

Wickerness New Member

I just have one question about the sounds... What are some of the things this ornament says?

Is it some things from the show or do they heckle your tree?:D